Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet Brazilian - Reading  (Read 1797 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5921638) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pearceada30

Review: Scarllet Brazilian

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £160/1hour

Location/Comms: Arranged the night before and was given postcode. It’s one of the apartment blocks sharing the same postcode as the Reading Central Premier Inn. Was buzzed in and given room number. Pretty straight-forward to find on Google maps.

Looks: Shes around 5’2” in height. Size 4-6. Large (D cup I’d guess) bolt-ons. Looked early 20s. I found her facially very attractive. She’s definitely Brazilian and has an incredible figure. She doesn’t go to the gym but you could easily be fooled. Slim but not bony.

The meet: I’ll pre-face this by saying this was my first punt and it’s easy to read how to manage a meet but not as easy when you’re in there for your first. I’ll be able to gauge the relative quality of this a little better when I’ve got a few punts under my belt.

She was hiding behind the door and revealed herself to be wearing a really sexy VS set. She’s all smiles and very disarming. She led me to the bedroom where It’s a decent, modern flat. Her bedroom could have been a sauna.

She’s very friendly and chatty. Her English is decent but don’t expect War and Peace. She helped relax me quickly and took the lead. After some pretty passionate FK she asks for the money which had been in my hand since five seconds after I walked in the door and then leaves me to stash it in another room.

She returns and it goes exactly as I was hoping it would. Chat for a short while, she sensed my small amount of nervousness and after some flirting she more or less took the lead with straddling, lots of DFK, and then wet wipe in to OWO.

Blowjob was good. The positions she took up and the view were great, the technique was better. Takes it deep, sloppy at times, mixes things up, pays attention to the balls and generally just does a job. The eye contact was really sexy. Returned the favour afterwards and she was responsive and it felt authentic.

She didn’t let me use fingers at all when rubbing her clit during sex or to penetrate when RO. She cited long fingernails however, I had cut them and even filed them as short as possible them the day before. 

She commented on how large I was and this gets a mention purely because it’s relevant. I’m about 7 inches, which I guess is large for a girl her size. She also said I’d have to go slow. I’d popped a blue just to avoid nerves having an impact. Was a bit of a mistake as I really struggle to finish when I have one.

Varied between cowgirl, doggy and missionary. Did have to ease in to it each time which was fine because she could take an absolute pounding when we got going. It was pretty passionate throughout as well which was to my liking.

About 40 minutes in I injured her during doggy, I’ve done it before to a girl who said I’d been hitting her cervix and it made her feel faint and sick. Same thing happened here and we stopped. I was sweaty at this point and she offered me a shower, I took it and came back. Sex wasn’t on the cards as she offered me a handjob or blowjob to finish with. I can’t finish with either reliably but accepted the offer.

We ended up running 10 minutes over and although she did check messages briefly once, I did have her full attention throughout the meet.

Didn’t finish so was a bit disappointed but overall had a really good time and finished with a chat, a cuddle and more DFK before being seen out.

Overall I came away reasonably happy with this experience and I’d recommend her if you fancy a fit latina offering a basic GFE.

Offline Mightier Than

Welcome and thanks for the review.  Cost increased to £170/hour.  Half hour is expensive at £110 and is above my limit.

Offline Pearceada30

Welcome and thanks for the review.  Cost increased to £170/hour.  Half hour is expensive at £110 and is above my limit.

Thanks for the welcome.

Her price has fluctuated from £160-£170/hour from what I’ve seen. It’s at the absolute top end of what I was willing to pay and I imagine she doesn’t get many half hour bookings at that price.