Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Louisee Norwich - Any intel?  (Read 415 times)

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone managed to get anything from this one.
I have messaged for some details, but never got a reply.

I like how there are two pics, but one has been turned 90degress, as she is laying on the floor - to look slimmer id guess.
unless they have skirting board running vertically, and carpet on the walls!

Offline Norwich95

Good spot with the first picture, honestly thought she was standing. I keep looking at the profile but the second picture puts me off a bit, I wish she had a few more pictures or a video on there.

Describes herself as dress size 12 so perhaps not so bad!

Let us know if she does come back to you. Has she read your email and just not responded or is it unread?

Offline norwichfunseeker

She has read them

Indeed - will do.

I was the same as you with the pics - so thought a closer look was required, and hence my observations. She certainly looks chunkier in the 2nd pic.

I remember once when I saw a girl who was considerably older than the pics, and I complained (and walked) she rang me afterwards to say its not her fault she had got old. I said that wasnt the point, I was expecting to see that girl in the pics, not the girl plus 20 years. She didnt like it when I said there was a market for girls of her age / size  / look etc, that she was missing out on trying to pass herself as her former self.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 09:35:00 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline jimbobted

Second pic puts me off. Everything is going to sag as soon as the lingerie comes off. £150 an hour is a bit steep for a new profile with no decent photos too.
Not tempted.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Second pic puts me off. Everything is going to sag as soon as the lingerie comes off. £150 an hour is a bit steep for a new profile with no decent photos too.
Not tempted.

Quite agree - I think the second pic is more representative, as you say.
She deserves respect for not (presumably) using photo shop, just a simple rotation.