Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: classyclara69 - Victoria - TOFTT  (Read 1447 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5906759) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lyosha

Just about a neutral for this SP, depending on your preference it might be a positive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins, no extras

Comms - efficient, a last minute request, quickly picked up the phone and was there 25 mins later.

Location - a short walk, 5-10 mins, from Victoria station, the other end of the road that HOD 1 is on. Flat is nice enough, far cry from the grotty places you usually get for this price point.

Girl - definitely not the woman in the pictures, except perhaps the bum shot. But attractive, British and early 20s. Slim, smooth skin, peachy soft bum that's great to hold, pert A cup tits. Looks maybe middle eastern/Asian.

The meet - after exchanging paperwork and confirming she does everything on her likes list with no extras (phew, first hurdle over!) she took her bathrobe off and started to kiss - borderline lfk/dfk. But here started my problem - just lacking any passion or heat.

We move to the bed, kissed, groped, tried to get into it but little response from me. She went for OWO and it was ok - not toothy or anything like that but a bit flat. Ditto in 69 - tasted nice, great view, but meh.

Tried a few other things, she was game but always very quiet and I think a bit nervous. Maybe inexperience, maybe this just isn't the game for her. I tried to coax her along but no luck.

Left after 30 mins without much real action.

Giving her a neutral because there was no bullshit, she was attractive and nice, just not my idea of GFE. If you're looking for a Brit P&D she's worth a shout.

Offline oinki

Thanks for the toftt, have had her on the list for awhile for potential next punt (whenever that might be). Did you have penetrative intercourse with her?

Offline tergil

Thanks for the information. I almost called her yesterday

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review and taking the hit :drinks:

Shame about the mediocre performance, at least the pricing is "sensible" for a Brit novice.

Offline Lyosha

Thanks for the toftt, have had her on the list for awhile for potential next punt (whenever that might be). Did you have penetrative intercourse with her?

Didn't get that far  :cry:

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks OP for review. Was she all natural or had fake boobs?

Offline Lyosha

Offline Reallifejuo

All natural, nice boobs.

I went to see her following your review but was met by ‘Indian Slim Amrita’ on AW. Who coincidentally works in the same area. Could it be her you saw by any chance?

Link: External Link/Members Only

Offline punting2017

Just about a neutral for this SP, depending on your preference it might be a positive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins, no extras

Comms - efficient, a last minute request, quickly picked up the phone and was there 25 mins later.

Location - a short walk, 5-10 mins, from Victoria station, the other end of the road that HOD 1 is on. Flat is nice enough, far cry from the grotty places you usually get for this price point.

Girl - definitely not the woman in the pictures, except perhaps the bum shot. But attractive, British and early 20s. Slim, smooth skin, peachy soft bum that's great to hold, pert A cup tits. Looks maybe middle eastern/Asian.

The meet - after exchanging paperwork and confirming she does everything on her likes list with no extras (phew, first hurdle over!) she took her bathrobe off and started to kiss - borderline lfk/dfk. But here started my problem - just lacking any passion or heat.

We move to the bed, kissed, groped, tried to get into it but little response from me. She went for OWO and it was ok - not toothy or anything like that but a bit flat. Ditto in 69 - tasted nice, great view, but meh.

Tried a few other things, she was game but always very quiet and I think a bit nervous. Maybe inexperience, maybe this just isn't the game for her. I tried to coax her along but no luck.

Left after 30 mins without much real action.

Giving her a neutral because there was no bullshit, she was attractive and nice, just not my idea of GFE. If you're looking for a Brit P&D she's worth a shout.

OP you say she was middle eastern/ asian looking... are we talking oriental or indian asian?

Another member has stating meeting Amrita when he called, can you confirm if the flat is the one next to dominos, and whether who you saw was in fact this SP "Angel" External Link/Members Only ?