Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Karen# - Edinburgh  (Read 4370 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy Karen (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bobbob84

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I tried to call  around lunchtime but the call to her went straight to voice. Called her again later in the day and the phone call went like this:

KK: "Fuck aff"  (foreign accent, possibly EE)
Me: "er, Hello?"
KK: "Fuck aff" (again not that clear)
Me: "Hi Karen? I was calling to make a booking?"
KK: "Ah, you want booking?"
Me: "er, yes"
KK: "Fuck aff"

:dash:

Offline Queynte

Lol, may be we should organise a phone a thon. We all mass call her for one hour on an agreed day

Shagger69

Looks like Chloe

Absolute bombscare off a woman. Up there as one off my worst punts. Spent more time lying back having a fag and bad mouthing other WGs than doing anything else. Wouldn't even take her knickers off during the intercourse.

Count yourself lucky mate that you didn't get a booking

bawbag

yeah its chloe. ha far from ee who have a more legit reason for language barriers

JustaRandomGuy

The one time I tried to book her was a nightmare as well. Luckily I decided to double check some basics that were listed on the profile such as kissing (yes, kissing) and was told 'don't do it'. Then got accused of being a timewaster when I told her to forget it.
Total nightmare  :scare:

Offline Jacobsladder

I've just sent her an email via aw to see if she does roleplay it will be interesting to see how quick she replies or whether she basically doesn't give a monkeys

Offline Jacobsladder

Just checked aw my email has been read but she has not bothered her arse replying bloody typical

Offline Bobbob84

Try phoning her and see what happens.

I just don't get why some girls bother to place ads but don't bother to provide any service.

Offline scottie

Arranged booking with her last year, she asked to speak to me over the phone, so I phoned her. She had agreed to filming, which she advertised on her profile, but when I mentioned it over the phone she went off on one and started giving me abuse. Needless to say the booking was cancelled. Came across as a bit of a nutter on the phone.

Offline Jacobsladder

Guys I'm taking the plunge with Karen today I have taken liberty to confirm that she does owo kissing and 69 and she said yes so wish me luck !!!!

Offline Jacobsladder

Not a good start am at street location now trying to phone her to get house number but phone going straight to voicemail

Offline Jacobsladder

Booking cancelled by text rang the number four times just to try and get house number plus she has not replied to my text saying I was there so I'm not taking any chances

bawbag

you got off lucky. but if memory recalls she once posted or was acused of posting on here. regardless if she routinely checks this presumably she woud see your post and withdrawn her services from another negative review

Offline auldie63

Guys I'm taking the plunge with Karen today I have taken liberty to confirm that she does owo kissing and 69 and she said yes so wish me luck !!!!
.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18874.0

Offline tazman1002001

Auldie what was that link you out up?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Jacobsladder

According to her profile now this is her last week ever doing this I don't think she likes us too much