Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss-Ashley - West Drayton - 6064432  (Read 804 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6064432) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NuruGuru

Late Starter (UKP Member) had suspicions this was Ashley of before who used to tour the area - a notoriously bad punt - I can confirm - it is her, she's back and worse than before.

I have seen this girl before and reviewed her - it was still a negative - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135905.0

What was different this time?

Not much - she's much fatter - wears so much make that just pecking her on the cheek takes off a layer of gunk across her face.

When I first saw her, she was at least a size 10 - now, a few years on, she's a big girl - 14 I'd say - a really unattractive body. She looks nothing like her pics and nothing like the first pics she had up a few years ago --- I couldn't quite tell it was her as she looks so different but then she opened her mouth and I realised there and then I should have walked.

I stayed for half hour - £100 - i'd have been better off using that as toilet paper.

Her room is a ground floor flat in a new build estate - her room was messy, the bed was just about to break - all in all, the atmosphere and ambience was terrible.

Asked her to confirm services of OWO, DFK - but this was more FK as she didn't want to engage.

Started with some RO, she seemed OK with it, but typical ROM "too hard, too soft, bit more, bit less" - there was no weird odours or smells, but I had major regrets eating her out.

Told her to suck me off - OWO - technique was OK, nothing to write home about.

Eventually got on top of her and pounded her missionary til I came.

Told to clean myself up.

As I was getting dressed and trying to GTFO of there as quick as possible, she keeps going on about how much money she's lost and how punters are stupid etc - I just had to humour her before bailing and blocking her number.

My worst punt of the year so far.

IMO - Avoid.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only