Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nicky_1208 - Hold on to your dicks  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Cantbeasked0000

External Link/Members Only

Hold on to your dicks guys. Everything about this screams tgtbt. But the two reviews seem legit.

Anyways I’m TOFTT - it’s a hard life being a hero but someone’s got to.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Jeez, one fine looking SP  :P

I hope she delivers on the promise of the profile.  :thumbsup:

Though, at £200/hour, I doubt I'll be seeing her

Offline Cantbeasked0000

I’m going in for half Hr at £100

Heros got bills too

Offline iverthickone

Offline xeem

Matching image on twitter. Bio says no meetups so looks like a scam. Good catch.

Offline Troydor69

I messaged her this morning about a meet this evening (before I read this).Please let me know if you met her.

Offline Proton

Well it was for a while just a lovely dream  :angelgirl: But thanks "CRFC" he did the obvious background check, so bursting yet another "Fake-Bubble:drinks:

Offline crfc

I messaged her this morning about a meet this evening (before I read this).Please let me know if you met her.

Offline Cantbeasked0000

I think she might actually be genuine. So her profile says Liverpool, available and number showing. Crfc image search came back with onlyfans tart from Scotland - which is still easily believable for any SP.

Fuck knows what she’s been doing in Blaina though.

Offline crfc

I think she might actually be genuine. So her profile says Liverpool, available and number showing. Crfc image search came back with onlyfans tart from Scotland - which is still easily believable for any SP.

Fuck knows what she’s been doing in Blaina though.
Blaina, Liverpool, some tour that, loojs much like my bands tours in the 80s  :crazy:

Just hope pics aren't B&S for horny punters

Offline Corus Boy

Offline crfc

Would imagine profile is collecting hot list adds, then possibly add a PG and or movies and rake ££s in!!! Seen that before I seem to vaguely remember!

Offline Proton

Now: Neath Port Talbot
At those prices, not an obvious place in Wales of choice for a maximum amount of punter's with loads of cash to spare.  :unknown:

Offline PMAC123

That Twitter is more likely to be fake than her AW i my opinion, nothing but retweets and a couple very generic tweets, looks like a catfish