Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Martinez - Aldgate  (Read 2559 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5417215) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline a203203

URL External Link/Members Only
Paid £170 for the hour
Comms Excellent. Arranged over Whatsapp at short notice. Met within 30 minutes of first message. Given postcode and then instructed to enter when she buzzed the door open. Then given flat number. Good English.

Girl Petite and fleshy Peruvian. Her stated 5' 3" sounds right. Long blonde streaks. As someone has mentioned before a vaguely Asian look to her with cat eyes. Lips have a little filler, but still natural looking. I would say she is cute rather than pretty. Certainly no complaints. Tits are very nicely done enhanced D cups or so. Perfect weight and shape. Very thick and hard dark chocolate nipples when aroused (and she is easily aroused!). Pillowy butt and hips but totally flat stomach. Her skin may not be the best: it is smooth but blemished. Has quite a few scars on legs and back (looks more like environmental or skin conditions). Skin colour is a light yellowish brown. Speaks perfect English.

Meet Really good. Offered a drink upon entry and she helped me with my stuff. Dressed in a skin tight red dress with heels. Shower was spotless and spacious and well provisioned. Into the shower and back out. A little chit chat on the bed (which was a little soft) and then DFK commenced naturally. A few minutes of that and she was ready to strip out and go into OWO. This was administered with her seated on the edge of the bed (with several large mirrors at the foot providing a view).

More of that and then I opted for a 69. Clean as a whistle and tasted good, I buried my tongue between those pillowy cheeks. Had a good long nibble and she was quite vocal several times, bucking her hips. Reviews have mentioned she is quite orgasmic and I can confirm. Then we moved into missionary for a good long while, again extremely vocal and expressive, enhanced by the mirror view. Very organic GFE carressing and cuddling as we went at it. Flipped to prone bone for abit, great to plough in. Then prone bone for a 15+ intense pounding. Again lots of vocals as she let out some Peruvian words. No complaints despite the long pounding. Finished in the bag and she rolled over, spent and euphoric. A little cuddling and then I initiated a shower and exit.

Would return? Definitely. Good comms, service and above average physical package.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the review.  :drinks:

Did you pay the +20 for OWO she indicates is extra?  if so then is she really VFM in the c.200ph league or is she a 100-120ph "Whitechapel" girl charging a silly premium for being a Peruvian?

Offline a203203

Oops wrote wrongly. I did OW and didn’t pay the extra.

Online LLPunting

Oops wrote wrongly. I did OW and didn’t pay the extra.

Thanks for clarifying  :hi: