Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joanna The Willesden Rimmer  (Read 4010 times)

Offline Harryhood

I have had the pleasure of her tongue up my arse a few times , I would like another tonguing,  however she doesn't seem to be around now or she may have changed numbers, does anyone know anything ?

Offline myself6969

When I saw her few months back told me she would go back to Brazil at some point....

Online peter jb

I think that was for Xmas for few months , although now Brazil not on red list she may have moved her plans forward .
Have you tried WhatsApp, to see if she is online ?

Offline Kamilondon

When I went to visit her, she did say she will go back to Brazil for xmas and come back in the new year. Seems she went earlier as her phone is off.
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online peter jb

Had a text from her last weekend-  she was in Italy, and is now back in London. Same phone number, and I assume same address .

Offline Kamilondon

Had a text from her last weekend-  she was in Italy, and is now back in London. Same phone number, and I assume same address .

Thanks for the intel, will have to go get my bum polished again when she is back in town
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Smithchrissmith

Offline londonboy044

Does she provide sex ?
The fact she only provides rimming and oral ..

Correct me if I’m wrong she is a woman not a man ?

Thanks

Offline RAJEC

Does she provide sex ?
The fact she only provides rimming and oral ..

Recent reports and sightings suggest she does provide sex but of the uncovered variety.

Offline footlover87

I reviewed her here. She’s more than willing to provide sex, in fact she will just go ahead and help herself without any thought to yours or her safety.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=327464.0