Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-Lou - Brandon  (Read 3191 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6152404) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Norwich95

I saw Jessica-Lou back in August and now I have an account of here I figure it’s time to leave my first review rather than just leaching from everyone else! Sorry if I’ve messed up any links.

External Link/Members Only

Rate:
Agreed an hour for £140, no extras.

Comms:
No complaints, all correspondence is done though AW booking system. She doesn’t have WhatsApp she uses for bookings which can make things a little more difficult but Jessica is prompt with responses on AW.

Brandon close to the Tesco, house set slightly back from the main road, discrete enough for me.

Looks:
Her pictures are accurate and recent. Age stated as 27 and I’d say it’s completely accurate. Attractive facially and good body. Tits are natural and firm ass.

Service:
She was hid behind the door as it opened, stepped through and was met by Jessica in some stunning lingerie. Offered a drink and a shower should I want it, though I passed as I had showered just before arriving.

Straight into bedroom upstairs and undressed. I was a little nervous as this was my first punt in a long time.

Jess was very attentive, offering interesting conversation and moving things along nicely with some light touching and kissing (no DFK but didn’t try).

Didn’t take long for me to stiffen up and Jess was quick to start some OWO, probably the best blowjob I’ve had, plenty of deep throat, just the right amount of hand action. Came quick and she swallowed it right up and cleaned me up after.

While I was getting myself ready for round 2, Jess got some toys out to play with which I used on her. She seems to legitimately cum (or maybe she’s just a very good actor).

Ready for round 2 she put a rubber on me and rode me cowgirl until I came in the bag. Finished the meet with some cuddling / kissing.

Didn’t feel rushed at all, Jess legitimately seems to enjoy herself and enjoys her work.

While I’d still like to see what the world has to offer I’m sure I’ll go back for more, especially at her rate.

Hope the review was okay. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to make it more useful in the future.

Thanks

Offline norwichfunseeker

Welcome to the forum.

Nice review, well done on getting your first up!

Shame she pissed up my booking then blocked me when I tried to rearrange.

Offline Hannibal35

Tried to make a booking with Jessica, but is now not replying to messages.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Tried to make a booking with Jessica, but is now not replying to messages.

Yep, sounds familiar.

Offline PeteSmyth

If you have a huge boner, don't bother as she has a cock size limit (which is basically a default for not having sex with you if you have an acorn dick and she doesn't like the cut of your jib).

Offline Norwich95

Haha sounds like she’s a little controversial - I guess beware anyone booking as your experience may not match mine.

Offline davidac

Great first review. I saw Jess a few weeks ago for the first time and she delivers a top service. Happy punting!

Offline thundercrackerxx

I keep getting tempted but her but hr AW pics just don't do it for me. I wish these girls would just put clear pictures of their naked bodies up so it's easier to get a true impression of how they look.

Offline funfungoodguy

I keep getting tempted but her but hr AW pics just don't do it for me. I wish these girls would just put clear pictures of their naked bodies up so it's easier to get a true impression of how they look.

agreed

Offline jimbobted

Her pics are a bit crap, but sometimes the fantastic pictures lead to disappointment in the flesh, IME.
I've seen JessicaLou and I'd say she's better than her pictures suggest. She's not petite, but not a BBW. Quite toned even if a little thick set. You can see in some of her photos that she is on the large side. If she lost a stone she'd have an amazing body. But she's just on the sexy side of chunky for my taste. Great tits and arse. Facially she's really quite pretty.
If she walked past you in the street you'd turn around to check her out.

Hope that helps. Aside from looks, I found her a good laugh and a great suck and fuck.

Offline davidac

I'd agree that she's definitely better than her pictures suggest. I found her attractive and very engaging. I must go back soon!

Offline funfungoodguy

Has anybody explored her Duo service with Hannah May ?

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Band1t

Doesn’t work for me, double bubble. I’m too old and my cock’s too big  :lol: