Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top Thai Mora - Swindon  (Read 2674 times)

22 review(s) for Mora x (18 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline BearSneeze

External Link/Members Only

Alias: Mora

Comms: Called on the day, seemed to easily see me with 1.5-2 hr notice. Good comms throughout to be honest.

Location: Set of apartments in central Swindon with decent parking(paid) adjacent

Price: 130 for an hour + additional 10 for OWO

Services: Massage, OWO, Covered CG,DOGGY, MISH

Looks: Definitely the lady in the photos, but the photos are very flattering. In all honesty although she looked very good for her age. Didn't do much for me.

Punt: So greeted from behind the door, nice and easy and Moras nice personality is definitely the thing to get your attention first. Sorted paperwork and she returned. Was offered a massage to relax, felt okay but not great. Definitely had better.
Next she suggested to move onto owo, then she quickly wanted to move in FS. Declined asked her for more owo, she was fine with this. Then shortly after asked again. Conceded and said yes. CG did nothing for me, she didn’t seem to want to do it, then asked if I wanted on top. So into Mish, I asked if she was okay with any kissing and she shook her head and pulled a face. The face she pulled was very off-putting. I have no problem with no kissing but honestly the face pulling was a mood killer.
So she lay there and I went until I popped. Clean up and back to massaging. She started talking more at this point and she lightened up. After some chatting and light massage she asked me if I wanted to go again. So we tried, owo, doggy, HJ and then I tugged while she played. Wasn’t doing much for, think I was clock watching at this point. So politely wrapped things up and went for a shower, too much oil.

Worth mentioning that all services on AW are performed but anything off menu would probably be a firm no.

I’ve read that shes VFM, which might be true on a 30min in and out, she did offer 30 initially on the phone. Think she’s used to that time.
The hour felt okay price wise but for the experience, I’d go over to Woking or similar for not a lot more paperwork if you catch my drift.

It’s a neutral from me, I've no interest returning.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Cheers  :thumbsup: I always appreciate Asian reviews n the South West.