Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aida Italian Beauty (West Kensington)  (Read 4004 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6368334) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Dwayne_Hicks

Seen Aida a couple of weeks ago – felt like having a big boobed Italian sit on my face and wanted to come in her mouth. She looks like her photos (plus the tattoos that don't appear on them) and delivered all services requested well.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: definitely does her own and replies promptly. Gave me a quick summary of all the extras without prompting.   

Price:
£150 / 30 mins (including £50 for CIM, anal was £100  :dash: which I declined)

In call at a top floor terraced flat on a quiet resi street near West Ken tube stations. Shower is tiny and water pressure isn’t great but functional enough.

First impression (aka the 3 B’s): Boat – 8/10; Bod – 8/10; Bants: 7/10.
I thought she had a pretty face – big juicy lips and a nice smile. Almost reminded me of Pulp Fiction Uma Thurman with the hair style/colour and puffy lips. Nice bod too though I couldn’t see the tattoos straight away as she greeted me in grey office like attire that some PA’s in the city wear  :sarcastic: Its clear that gyms regularly and was quite friendly/chatty with me (her English is perfect).

Services: 8/10 OWO, RO, DFK, several positions (covered) and CIM.

The action: she called me as soon as I let her know I’m at the postcode and directed me to her flat. Greeted me in formal attire but when I emerged out of the shower she was down to her bra and knickers with all her tattoos on show – I liked what I saw but might not be for everyone. We started off with DFK – good tongue action - she lets you grab her everywhere and allows a couple of (medium) slaps on her bottle. Played with her tits and clit whilst standing up and she invited me to lie on the bed next to her where we were using out hands on each other some more.

I was rock hard by that time, she then delivered a good bj – not very long but sloppy and deep with good eye contact. I asked her to sit on my face for 69 – this was good too as she can really deepthroat in that position.  :yahoo:
She gloved me up and we did cowgirl, RCG, doggy and mish. She can take a good pounding and was moaning whilst giving me lots of eye contact and encouraging to go harder which I did. CIM finish after mish and she went to the bathroom to spit (quietly) it all out. Had to get through the gears quite quickly as I've only booked 30 mins...

The chat after: she was friendly and chatty after the action and we talked about where she is from in Italy as I was drinking the water she offered.

Conclusion: solid all around punt – probably on the higher end of what I’d pay for 30mins but she is very pretty with a good body and enthusiastic approach. Would return when in that part of London again.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Had a good time with her at The Phoenix Club not long ago, can't believe how much she charges as an indie compared to at TPC. £200 per hour to see her indie compared to £160 for two hours at TPC. Yeah, you have to share her with up to 5 other blokes but there was never a point where she was unavailable for long.

She definitely enjoys being fucked hard, even with multiple blokes she was constantly asking to be shagged harder. 

Offline Miketaylor911

How is her face ? Nuts worrying when a girl blacks out her face never know
What you will get..

Offline MysteryManNo.7

What you will get..

Cant specifically remember much about her face but she certainly wasn't ugly. I do remember her having big lips, not lip filler big but big enough to be noticeable.

Offline expeller

I think she must be back in Italy as there is no 'phone number and is accessing from Italy.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

She's working at Phoenix Club several times this week so must be in the country or planning to come back very soon.

Offline Dwayne_Hicks

What you will get..

I found her face quite pretty as you can see from the 8/10 rating above and I don’t give that rating easily. Big lips and big eyes to go with a nice oval shape but this is quite subjective naturally…  :hi:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Looks a bit too big for my liking, but each to there own and glad you had a top time OP

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Looks a bit too big for my liking, but each to there own and glad you had a top time OP

Having met her I wouldn't say she's big at all. Trouble is her pictures don't resemble her much at all due to her being covered in tattoos and her hair being different. When I met her approx. a month ago it was longer, not a bob cut as in the profile pics but was 'undercut' shaved at the sides.

She's also definitely had work done on her breasts which are large but a little 'deflated', I believe she's had a 'boob-lift' judging by the scars.