Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetBlondieBella - Lactation, WOW - Rugby  (Read 4133 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6333514) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

Saw Bella last week difficult to get hold of as she rarely works but persevered. When I spoke on the phone to her she sound friendly and bubbly so made arrangements and made my way to terraced house some where in rugby dont where as first time I been there. Felt safe house is nice and clean double bed good size room.

Bella is the girl in the photos age seems about right, nice big firm tits full of milk that she likes to play with. I was drawn to her profile for the lactation services and boy can she lactate. I spent all the session getting covered in her milk either by her squeezing and wow she squirts a lot of milk or me squeezing them. It was such a turn on for me. Also sucking straight from her tits, it tasted good a lot better than I thought. I finished myself with her squirting copious amounts of milk over my cock.

I paid £130 for 30 mins.
Will definitely visit again when she’s next available.

Offline inbruges

I guess its good value considering breakfast was included  :drinks:

Offline alibirmingham

Just curious, do you have to take your own cereal or is that supplied???  :D

Just kidding mate. Glad you enjoyed it. Just goes to show everyone has their own kinks and there’s usually a SP that will provide it.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Just curious, do you have to take your own cereal or is that supplied???  :D

Just kidding mate. Glad you enjoyed it. Just goes to show everyone has their own kinks and there’s usually a SP that will provide it.

Lol :drinks:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline Alongirth

Sounds interesting, will attempt to book if she's avail.

Offline aanimator

Thanks for TOFTT, always wanted to experience someone that lactates, great that she does anal too