Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sopherewintersxox / Baldock - weakish positive for me  (Read 864 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6266442) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her a good few months ago.

£80 for 30 minutes.

I've delayed reviewing because I've been in two minds - she does what she says she does with oral, but I just didn't fancy her.  I got what I went for but Deep Throat Delights (DTD) did it better, for me.

I'm not very experienced with deep throat - a nice deep sloppy BJ I have liked for a long time but then I was introduced (by a civvie sub) to forcing (best word I think) my glans into the point of throat expansion and gagging or at least breath issues if you don't take care.

Now, this lady claims to be able to take it and she can and she does - kneeling and holding her head, over the side of the bed, whatever.  She's very submissive and doesn't take the lead that DTD does and I'm not a nasty dom so it was a bit awkward.  I think that's my fault, fair play to her - we tried everything I wanted and I came in her throat and its all gone.

Its only weak for me because I really didn't fancy her.  She's quite well made up in the pics and I thought she was rather plain without - in a nice girl next door ginger way.  Just not the lipstick on cock slut that I was hoping for.  She is also a Very Big Girl.  She has curves in the right places and then a whole lot more curves.  Do not expect to be able to breath through your nose while trying RO.

If you are firm and know what you want and she can deliver with her mouth and throat then I think you'll enjoy, but I won't return.  Her 'GFE that can' doesn't work as well for me as DTD's more structured 'do it! now! push!  Just let me breath from time to time ...'.  It seems I can't lead PSE, but I can be led.

Offline J198

I found she was too submissive as well and was a bit awkward I generally prefer more talkative providers and ones who take the lead. But I personally was really attracted to her physically having a preference for bbws especially her lower half.

Offline M1lfhunt3r1963

Anyone tried her rimming skills?