Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetie Emma (Malee) - Birmingham  (Read 3573 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4808822) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Punter S Thompson

External Link/Members Only

So, a few weeks ago I used this adultwork profile to arrange a punt. When I got there it wasn't the girl in the pics but the one I did see was nice enough so I wasn't really bothered. Was a good punt that I did review.
After I was let down by my plan A,  I ended up going back for some more. When I got there it was someone totally different.

COMMS
Sent a last minute text and was told they could be ready in 30 mins. This was perfect as I'd just been let down by my plan A (a duo!)

Lilith Noir fans will know exactly where it is. 5 mins around the corner from The Mailbox. Was asked to call when I got there and was promptly answered when I did and was buzzed straight in.

EMMA (MALEE)
Yeah..... not the one from the pics and not the one I'd seen a few weeks previous.
But again, I wasn't bothered as she looked pretty damn good to me. Quite a bit older than the other one but still attractive enough. Lovely slim body with slightly odd tits. They're quite big and at first I thought the were natural, but upon closer inspection I could feel her implants.
They've obviously been done a long time ago as they were a tad saggy.
Very pleasant and friendly.

THE 'HOW'S YOUR FATHER'
After stripping off I lay on the bed where she proceeded to lick me all over. Rather lovely it was too.
OWO was very good too. Attempted deepthroat at times. Lots of tongue used on my balls as well.
Swapped positions and went down on her.
Hairless and very neat, smelled great and boy was she receptive.
She was equally receptive when I started nailing her.
"Good sex" she kept saying.
My sentiments exactly!
After a bit of CG I got her back in mish and came in no time as she was surprisingly tight.
Bit of time left so gave me an ok massage.
Nice woman and has a fair amount of sex appeal.

Oh, and I saw her for ½ hour.
£70 for that, and was asked for another £20 for OWO, but agreed to for just £10.

The first one I saw was called Mia. And this one said her name was Malee.... I think. I asked her about the other one and she's still there apparently.
Malee did say she was off on Monday, so if you're interested I guess it's tomorrow or waiting for her to return. Something she did say she would be doing in the not too distant future.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PunterP

Contacted her to make a booking, found out her extras were £20 nuru, £10 owo, £10 FK. Even without nuru, £90/hh is way too expensive unfortunately, as she does look really fit.
Banned reason: Abusive to other members & boundary pusher.

Contacted her to make a booking, found out her extras were £20 nuru, £10 owo, £10 FK. Even without nuru, £90/hh is way too expensive unfortunately, as she does look really fit.
Funny you should flag this today as I went back for some more earlier.
3rd time there and seen a different one every time.
None of the ones I have seen have been the one from the pics though.

Offline PunterP

Funny you should flag this today as I went back for some more earlier.
3rd time there and seen a different one every time.
None of the ones I have seen have been the one from the pics though.

Bloody hell, glad I bailed :lol: Yh ridiculous pricing especially if there's no solid guarantee on who you're seeing. Have they all been quite fit and look in their 20s/early 30s like the one in the pic? Might be worth it just for massage and owo in that case if im desperate
Banned reason: Abusive to other members & boundary pusher.

Bloody hell, glad I bailed :lol: Yh ridiculous pricing especially if there's no solid guarantee on who you're seeing. Have they all been quite fit and look in their 20s/early 30s like the one in the pic? Might be worth it just for massage and owo in that case if im desperate
The one I saw yesterday was probably in her 20's. Wasnt great though,  probably a neutral when I review her.
Malee was probably in her 40's but was a good punt.
The first one I saw (Mia) was also in her 20's and very good.

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the consistent reviews on this group. Sadly the hot and miss and constant rotation makes it a risky booking in terms of service. As long as Anya is about I think she’ll continue to be my go to Thai/East Asian.

Thanks for the consistent reviews on this group. Sadly the hot and miss and constant rotation makes it a risky booking in terms of service. As long as Anya is about I think she’ll continue to be my go to Thai/East Asian.
Anya is great. I do prefer Meena though. Have you seen her?

Offline alibirmingham

Anya is great. I do prefer Meena though. Have you seen her?

Tbh I don’t know if I have or not lol. I thought I’d seen Anya but was wrong and I Have seen a few of the water street Thais. Just looked at her profile and looks wise and age wish I do T think I’d enjoy. For me age and looks play just as big a pet as the service itself.

Offline Shplurgh

Tbh I don’t know if I have or not lol. I thought I’d seen Anya but was wrong and I Have seen a few of the water street Thais. Just looked at her profile and looks wise and age wish I do T think I’d enjoy. For me age and looks play just as big a pet as the service itself.

You got b&s by Anya?

Edit: ignore that, just read your review and get what you mean
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 09:37:51 pm by Shplurgh »

I'm the same regarding age.
But honestly, Meena looks way younger than what she is.

Offline alibirmingham

I'm the same regarding age.
But honestly, Meena looks way younger than what she is.

What would you say meena has that Anya lacks? Maybe the thought of missing out will tempt me  :D

What would you say meena has that Anya lacks? Maybe the thought of missing out will tempt me  :D
I found her to be more passionate.
She's also great at rimming, if you're into that.
Seen about 20 Thais this year and would probably put her second
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 10:02:50 am by Punter S Thompson »

Offline thecretin

Meena is certainly more passionate than Anya, but i just didn't fancy her so only the 1 visit from me where i have seen Anya maybe 40 times this year (weekly) as for me Anya has the x factor, Meena hasn't. But that's the great thing about punting, we all have different opinions and like different things.

Meena is certainly more passionate than Anya, but i just didn't fancy her so only the 1 visit from me where i have seen Anya maybe 40 times this year (weekly) as for me Anya has the x factor, Meena hasn't. But that's the great thing about punting, we all have different opinions and like different things.
You're right about different opinions, as it's totally the other way around for me.

Offline thecretin

You're right about different opinions, as it's totally the other way around for me.

As long as we enjoy it, that's the main thing at the end of the day.