Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy frenchgirl - Glasgow  (Read 8471 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JackSL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins. £50. No extras.

I visited sexy frenchgirl a few months ago and by God was it awful. I knew the risks going in thanks to this website but I never thought it'd be as bad as it was. This will be a long review.

Communication: Horrendous and one of the worst parts of the process. She requests that you phone her on her profile yet, when you do phone her, she doesn't pick up. A few minutes later you will be spammed with three or four texts asking your name, how long you want, what you want, the usual. After I responded by text I was called back almost immediately. Due to her incredibly thick accent I had no idea what she was saying, all I knew was that she was audibly angry about something, I have no idea what. After some back and forth we were somehow able to communicate a time so I quickly set off. She demands that you phone her 10 mins before turning up so I did. She seemed surprised by that, I'm not sure why. She asked me to call when I was outside so I called her for a final time just outside of her flat - she was looking at me from the window, as she does with every other punter, while she directed me to her door.

I'll separate the communication I received AFTER the punt here. For some reason this woman, who has been in the game for decades at this point, thought it was a good idea to call me hours later not once, not twice but three times and then spam me with texts. The intent was to remind me to leave feedback. Thankfully I live alone so I'm not at risk of being found out but those actions alone are worthy of a negative review.

Location: Great location. She is very close to Crosshill station, as described on her profile. The flat was quite messy but that's never really bothered me.

Looks: She is definitely in her 50s, not 30s. Her body is surprisingly good for her age, she is very slim with few wrinkles or sagging. Her arse is much bigger in person though it's very firm, she obviously exercises a lot. I didn't really notice her tits, I don't think she likes them being touched, they seemed a decent size and shape but I really can't comment on them with authority. Facially I'd say she's somewhat attractive, she was probably an 8 when she was younger but closer to a 5 or 6 now. I'll also mention here that she's exceptionally clean to the point that her skin had almost no odour whatsoever.

Experience: When I approached her flat I was greeted at the door, no hiding involved. She was wearing a housecoat with lingerie underneath. I was ushered in and greeted with a kiss. Almost immediately she started talking a lot of shite and from that point on it never stopped. She talked for almost 10 minutes and then asked me to strip. I explained what I wanted - a light domination session - and we got started. The beginning of the punt was okay, I ate her out and rimmed her for a while. After that she made me kneel on the bed and rimmed me while wanking me, it was great. She spanked me for a while and fingered my arse. She used lots of lube and was very gentle.

Now, this is where things get disgusting. She knelt on the bed and asked me to rim her again however as soon as I got close to her arse... she fucking farted in my face :vomit:. I took it in good stride at the time but I swear she gave me a sore throat for weeks afterwards. From that point on I could no longer maintain an erection, the thought of the fart and the lingering phantom smell in my nose made me feel like I was going to throw up. I don't know how they do it in France but a LIGHT domination session here certainly doesn't include farting, which is an incredibly niche fetish to begin with. I will admit I was somewhat stunned and didn't want to cause a scene so I just got on with the rest of the punt, though I did ask for a break.

The punt did recover somewhat after the break. During the break she continued to talk about utter nonsense, most of it was just criticising other punters. Afterwards she started pegging me. The pegging was excellent and something I can't fault her on. There was no pain whatsoever and it was very pleasant. I will say, however, that her verbal humiliation is terrible, she just calls you a bitch and a dirty boy.

After the pegging the punt went in a vanilla direction. She dealt with a phonecall, which was another mark down, and blew me for a while. The OWO was okay but I've never been overly fussed for BJs so I can't comment on how effective the technique was. Then she gave me a handjob with awful technique, everything was too rough and fast. After a few minutes of that I was still totally limp and decided to leave.

I was offered a shower which I took and given a drink of water before I left. She kissed my cheek goodbye and I quickly escaped.

Conclusion: I should have listened to the negative reviews. At least I can look back on it and laugh, I suppose...

« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 01:42:57 pm by JackSL »

Offline Jimbob212

as soon as I got close to her arse... she fucking farted in my face :vomit:.

Sorry but that had me howling :lol:

Offline daviebond

Offline Bavarie84

You should be happy it was just a fart, this lady does have a certain reputation;)

Offline youngatheart

You should be happy it was just a fart, this lady does have a certain reputation;)

No shit???   :D
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sha99er

she fucking farted in my face :vomit:.

I guess you could class that as a form of domination so you basically asked for it, but fucking hell thats fairly bad. Was it a proper stinker like?  :sarcastic: :lol: :D

Offline Stickyfinger3913

That was close the number of things that have been up her are you were fortunate there was no follow through. Seen her years ago but it sounds as if not much has changed. When I went there was a guy in the next room wrapped in cling film that she went through to humiliate every so often.

Offline hairdownthere

Offline JackSL

In response to those who asked, YES, it was a fucking stinker! :lol: :vomit:

I was dry heaving all the way home.

Anyway, I knew what I was letting myself in for so I couldn't be angry, I just didn't expect her to be that mental.

More reviews of Scotland's finest to come.  :scare:

Offline longballlarry

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Now I know what not to ask for next time I see French girl, thanks for the review.

Offline Cityfan1880

Anyone who still  visits sfg after reading her reviews on here deserves farted on tbh

Offline Uncle Buck

Anyone who still  visits sfg after reading her reviews on here deserves farted on tbh

Punters can choose to visit whoever they want to and assuming they clearly articulate their requirements, their wants, do’s, dont’s and limitations, then I think SFG delivers. It’s been a few years since I’ve seen her, but I’d revisit if that’s what I fancied doing.

It’s all subjective.

Offline hoopbhoy

It amazes me she's still in the game. I think I first saw Magalie back in the mid 90's in a sauna up near Park Circus. She was a bit mental even then but a pretty decent punt. Haven't seen her in person since but she's been a regular on the Glasgow scene for going on 30 years now. Even at a conservative 3 punters a day over at least 250 days a year she must be well over 20k punts in her career. You have to admire her stamina.  :timeout:

Offline willie loman

It amazes me she's still in the game. I think I first saw Magalie back in the mid 90's in a sauna up near Park Circus. She was a bit mental even then but a pretty decent punt. Haven't seen her in person since but she's been a regular on the Glasgow scene for going on 30 years now. Even at a conservative 3 punters a day over at least 250 days a year she must be well over 20k punts in her career. You have to admire her stamina.  :timeout:

must be one of the few wgs, who has actually made a bit of money out of the business., all these people who are outraged over what they experienced, just dont get it, she has to be the most reviewed lady in scotland.

Offline zerto

Pink eye as a reminder of the hazards one faces with providers... great review and definitly off the hotlist.

Offline Easygoingdude

I used to remember her coming into the Bank too deposit her earnings many moons ago when I was a nipper. Always remember the Branch Manager pointing her out and telling me that she was a 'lady of the night' - that I had to ask him to explain to me

Offline zebede

Howling excellent review, sat here laughing my bollocks off!

Offline fisherofsouls

Reminds me of the time we were queuing on the stairs at school and I was stuck behind Big Rich (sometimes called "Big Dick" though not to his face, cos he was a big lad even then).  He let off a massive shitty fart level with my face.   It was one of the few traumatic moments of a largely happy childhood  :rolleyes: