Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyBeverly - Edgware Rd - nice new to London GFE  (Read 13253 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445773) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bedhedred

She dimmed the lights. I put on my music and we got beside each other on the bed. She put one arm round me and started into light snogging. I reached down and gently wanked her clit. She cuddled closer and seemed to be reacting well whispering encouragement between snogs. The more I buffed the button, wetter she became. Eventually she said "touch me". I slipped the finger inside and she seemed to like that as well. She was tight and had muscle control. I could feel her pressing against my finger. I spent 10 or 15 minutes wanking and fingering her as she writhed and kissed me, frotting my boner.

Then I moved around to face her and she twisted her her torso so I was still wanking her but she got my cock into her mouth. Her owo was shallow to mid depth and pleasant. It was not long before I got her to reposition on top of me in 69. Her pussy tasted great. Lovely texture and lots of juice. Her skin is silky smooth and I loved kneading her arse cheeks. As the blowjob progressed I got a few quick gags and a little mild face fuck. She was quite patient and spent about 20 minutes on my dick.

She checked her phone. Then she rubbered my cock for the shag, and gave some more deep sucks on it rolling the condom all the way down. She climbed on top of me in CG. She felt nice and tight as I went in and she switched between feeding me her boobs and more light snogging. I turned her over and humped her in mish leaning in close to kiss her and grope her ass. For the last 5 minutes I picked up the pace. She was moaning and stroking my back as I pounded. I had an intense come in her. She has good muscle control and I felt her vag squeezes pulsing on my hard on during and just after the finale.

I rolled off her and lay there trembling for a minute or two as I calmed down.

Action time was about 45 minutes. Great fun and well worth it.

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324278.msg3378662#msg3378662

She's leaving tomorrow. Might be back in November, but she is uncertain.

StunningMaya introduced me to her as her sister.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 10:11:21 pm by bedhedred »

Offline puntingpumping1920

She looks good

Hopefully she comes back 🙆🏿‍♂️
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 10:19:50 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline alabama1

Nice review mate. She looks good. Bad form her checking her phone though mid punt  :thumbsdown:

Offline bedhedred

Nice review mate. She looks good. Bad form her checking her phone though mid punt  :thumbsdown:

That was a report of my second session with her. She just checked the time momentarily, not the messages. It was real quick and it was the only thing that broke illusion of "totally horny nympho" which she had been weaving pretty well up to that point. I shot my load at 45 minutes. I didn't want to get into that twitchy zone where the girl is thinking about calling time on me. Like her sister nearly did. 🙄
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320897.msg3373048#msg3373048

Anyway it felt good and I was happy as I headed home.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 11:00:36 pm by bedhedred »

Offline alabama1

As long as you enjoyed it mate, that's the main thing.  :thumbsup:

Offline Davidwill

Offline tantraman

Cheers, BHR :hi: ... this one goes straight onto my £50 P&D HL :thumbsup:

Offline bedhedred

Cheers, BHR :hi: ... this one goes straight onto my £50 P&D HL :thumbsup:

If she returns, take note that you get more fun with an hour booking. I saw her before she left. I did £70 for 30 minutes. She finished me in about 16 minutes and gave ow instead of owo.

Offline bedhedred

she told another punter that she is Romanian-Jordanian. I reckon the Arab chasers would go berserk for her.

Offline bedhedred

Hidden Image/Members Only
She's back today near Marble Arch tube. A couple of streets away from Miriam. Smart flat. No mirror in the bedroom unfortunately. She told me I'm the first client of this tour which will last at least one month.

I've just had the most MASSIVE come in her.
I'm quite dizzy to be honest. 💉🥴

« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 05:14:22 pm by bedhedred »

Offline ollielon

She's back today near Marble Arch tube. A couple of streets away from Miriam. Smart flat. No mirror in the bedroom unfortunately. She told me I'm the first client of this tour which will last at least one month.

I've just had the most MASSIVE come in her.
I'm quite dizzy to be honest. 💉🥴

god you are quick ... she must have just landed back in sunny london ... good to see though .. she is a keeper thanks for the insight

Offline bedhedred

She gave a very chilled out service with lots of light kissing. Owo is £30 now, and I didn't take the extra, but the ow was prolonged and I could feel it. She was deep snogging me as I blew my load. She's a really chilled out person and there was no sign of pressure or impatience.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She looks sexy as hell! Does she let you rim her and lick her pussy??? I notice you mention 69. But is she into reverse oral?

Offline bedhedred

She looks sexy as hell! Does she let you rim her and lick her pussy??? I notice you mention 69. But is she into reverse oral?

I had all-you-can-eat of her pussy and she was making "horny noises" as I did it. 😉

Offline PLeisure

I had all-you-can-eat of her pussy and she was making "horny noises" as I did it. 😉
  :crazy: :wacko: :music:

Offline bedhedred

:crazy: :wacko: :music:

Personality wise, she is nothing like the typical hard nosed bitches that I run into on a weekly basis. She is genuine and seems more into the sex than most that I have met.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Great stuff! She's on the HL!

Offline ollielon

Personality wise, she is nothing like the typical hard nosed bitches that I run into on a weekly basis. She is genuine and seems more into the sex than most that I have met.

yeah love her chilled and sensual demeanour .. and licking her pussy  :lol:

Offline patulea

Another price rise. She is now £100 for half an hour, £150 for an hour.

It's worth noting that her previous price didn't include OWO, it was an extra at £30.

Has anyone seen her recently? Is OWO now included in her standard rate?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 04:25:17 pm by patulea »

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 04:54:49 pm by bedhedred »

Offline tergil

It's worth noting that her previous price didn't include OWO, it was an extra at £30.

I almost saw her on monday but I could not get time sadly

Offline bedhedred

I almost saw her on monday but I could not get time sadly

Makes me feel glad for being quick off the mark with my visit.

Offline ollielon

just saw that .. you beat me to it .. it was just a question of time .. yeah wonder if OWO is provided now .. would be a small compensation for the increased price

Offline naz

just saw that .. you beat me to it .. it was just a question of time .. yeah wonder if OWO is provided now .. would be a small compensation for the increased price

It is still extra on the new prices.  :dash:

Offline bedhedred

I asked if there's a 45 minute rate. Nope.

I guess I'm out.
There are plenty of Diva girls for £130/45 minutes, and a handful of decent HoD ones at £120/45 minutes.

Offline Parry

I saw her recently at £70 for 30 minutes, thought that was ok and would definitely go back. I am not paying £100. What a pity.

I will be back to see hot Ella for 30 minutes at £70. She is just as good. There is also Dayana.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 09:34:55 pm by Parry »

Offline Shadow314

Hope it might be temporary as seems to have risen as she moved to Kensington.  But probably wishful thinking.

Offline Shadow314

I asked if there's a 45 minute rate. Nope.

I guess I'm out.
There are plenty of Diva girls for £130/45 minutes, and a handful of decent HoD ones at £120/45 minutes.

£130/45mins is on her profile now.

Offline Parry

She was £120 for an hour recently before the price hike.

Offline bedhedred

Having problems with enforcing the increase obviously.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 10:06:56 pm by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

So after dropping her off the HL things went quiet for a week or two. Then I remembered that there is a 45 minutes rate so I headed to her new gaff. It is a swanky apartment not far from Imperial Wharf station.

So the new information is that there is a nice en suite shower and a huge mirror by her bed for viewing. It started off as the usual cuddle and light-snog fest with plenty of tongue action. She threw some excellent owo into the bargain. No extra.

Got her down on all fours in front of the mirror and drank in the scene of her perfect arse. Meanwhile she was on my dick; licking around the shaft like a lollipop before getting down almost to a gag. It was getting nice and sloppy as she continued.

Then she switched to some quite fast head action and I was getting closer to blowing my load. This led into 69.

I got a shag in three positions in front of the mirror. She held me up close and was deep snogging me at the end; her tongue was shoved in my mouth as I unloaded in her.

I got the full 45 minutes as action, so I was happy and more returns are on the cards.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 08:48:09 pm by bedhedred »

Offline ollielon

Nice one .. she has been ignoring my text recently .. I thought she thought I was trying to be cheap with the 45m option which is still VFM .. this last post made me hopeful .. will try my luck again .. cheers

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She's back on my HL. She looks gorgeous. And Imperial Wharf is not far from me!

Offline Billy clark

She's back on my HL. She looks gorgeous. And Imperial Wharf is not far from me!
The link ain’t working has she got another account?

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

The link ain’t working has she got another account?
And...... she's back! Same link :thumbsup: