Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexysouthampton18  (Read 3113 times)

Offline nigel4498

Have done an AW number search here for;

External Link/Members Only
Had no result but know that not everyone who sees a WG posts a review.
So enquiring if anyone has any info on her as she looks very tasty.
Cheers

Offline Mij

Hi Nigel,

Yeah, she's in my HL for Southampton area. As you, have tried to search for anything on UKP but no luck. Would be interested in anyone's feedback about her. Seems to have good fb on AW....

Offline nigel4498

Emailed her today and received a prompt reply.
Very limited service, doesn't do oral on her, fingering, kissing of any kind and only covered oral. :thumbsdown:
Pity as she looked promising, ah well, onward and upwards.

Offline tel_house

Thanks for that Nigel, saved me the bother now off the HL

Offline Mij

Shame. Not for me then :-(

Cheers Nigel

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Thanks for the update Nigel.  After seeing the initial post on here I also dropped her an email trying to set things up for a half hour in call this Friday.  Again a prompt reply received but fairly short stating she doesn't take bookings that far ahead and requesting me to get back in touch nearer the time.  Bit of a weird one as for me if a booking has been in the diary for a good few days I'll be doing everything I can to ensure it happens!

I'm happy with everything covered but there do appear to be a lot of no go areas which starts to make her rate seem pretty expensive.  I'm sure I read an AW review about a punter finishing on her tits/stomach so will confirm this with her nearer the time.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 08:18:29 am by Andy-ShyGuy »

Offline Stiltskin

Very limited service, doesn't do oral on her, fingering, kissing of any kind and only covered oral. :thumbsdown:

Another one removed from my hotlist, thanks!

JV547845

Dobs1350

Booked this girl for last Monday. Called an hour before for address. No answer, she text later and said had phone problems. Said about meeting later, no reply. Sounds like I didn't miss much. She said she didn't kiss but OWO was possible as was cumming on her boobs.
Freya has a video oral without and CIM.

Offline nigel4498

Booked this girl for last Monday. Called an hour before for address. No answer, she text later and said had phone problems. Said about meeting later, no reply. Sounds like I didn't miss much. She said she didn't kiss but OWO was possible as was cumming on her boobs.
Freya has a video oral without and CIM.

You should have posted a negative review so other punters will know she is a time waster.

gheema

She lives near me and I often See her out running in the morning.

Any girl that doesn't at least do OWO isn't for me as heart isn't in it

And she lives with her parents judging by the area.

Ryan678

She is good, bit pricey compared to other girls but well worth it. When I saw her I didn't feel under pressure to finish early, she seemed like she enjoyed my company. She is a novice in the industry, there are limitations but I equally understand as she did fully explain it to me when I asked her.

She's also a bit tricky to get hold of, her videos aren't the best but overall she is a beautiful young girl who IS very good in the bedroom! I would recommend her, she does have a tight pussy and she really hit the spot. :wacko:

Offline purple_t

Anyone seen her lately? I am tempted but only if she does OWO now. Video shows her doing it but aw profile is ambiguous. Any news?

a10

Anyone seen her lately? I am tempted but only if she does OWO now. Video shows her doing it but aw profile is ambiguous. Any news?

Well, after the 'review' quoted below from a poster who only posted this:

She is good, bit pricey compared to other girls but well worth it. When I saw her I didn't feel under pressure to finish early, she seemed like she enjoyed my company. She is a novice in the industry, there are limitations but I equally understand as she did fully explain it to me when I asked her.

She's also a bit tricky to get hold of, her videos aren't the best but overall she is a beautiful young girl who IS very good in the bedroom! I would recommend her, she does have a tight pussy and she really hit the spot. :wacko:

I would say she's shite and is resorting to pro$$ie tactics to help her out. One to avoid I'd say.

That and the lack of comment on this thread since September last year would suggest it's one to swerve.

Offline nigel4498

I'd guess Ryan678 was her anyway so as you say one to avoid.

Offline purple_t

I'd guess Ryan678 was her anyway so as you say one to avoid.

Yeah I didn't consider that, you're most likely right, in that case I will avoid. No OWO is a big no-no for me as well. Shame as she is hot!