Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarllet brazillian - Cardiff  (Read 1902 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5921638) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Jimmyrimmel

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

1hr £170
Location  near Cardiff university  parking bit of a problem but there is Lidl or civic centre

She is the girl in pics , tiny , cracking ass , tits aren’t greatly done , pretty girl but her smile and personality make her very pretty .
Started standing kissing , touching . Moved to bed Owo followed by cow girl , squatting, reverse cowgirl 1st pop. Offered massage declined just chilled for 10 mins  she was chatting. ,touching , kissing my stomach chest etc . Ready for round 2 more Owo ball sucking , taking it to the hilt , on with the hat then cowgirl , doggy for  a long time and what a sight that was just holding that ass , hips waist was great , she was banging back too , then mish til completion , cleaned off , little chat , kiss and squeeze , goodbyes and left .
Would I go back ? Yes , I know it’s expensive but I enjoyed being there , there are a lot of misses in this game .

Offline Proton

One healthy looking Brazilian, who gave you an enjoyable varied hour  ;) What else could be better.. it's what we all wish for each time  :angelgirl:

Offline Jimmyrimmel

Most definitely. Took a risk as I couldn’t find any reviews but it worked out , had an awful miss but stayed , was ready to walk on this one but thankfully didn’t have to . What makes some of us stay when it’s a B&S ? When the switch is really bad it ain’t even the little fella

Offline hicf777

She is stunning, thanks for the review! Sounds like she was worth the coin.

I'd love to find someone similar but without the boob job.. prefer the natural look even if it's flatter.
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PMAC123

Offline Razor Boy

Nice one Jimmy...she looks lush!  :dance:

Offline SALIBA

Offline Jimmyrimmel

Definitely a goodun, just need some deeper pockets  😂