Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma.Emma28 - Wembley  (Read 1763 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6333087) (20 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for NaughtyEmma*** (20 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- Been after this one for a while now so glad she was back in Wembley

- Comms all good great English really friendly met on dot
nice apartments near Wembley Station

- Girl she has a smoking body  :thumbsup: looks chunkier in her pics but id say she more to the slim side with an attractive face. Can be a bit no nonsense type so less experience punters might just let her take the lead. At times i thought she was getting pissed off with me :D

- She has her restrictions and she makes that clear so don't expect a full out rolling around on the bed passionate snogfest.  I did feel i was talking myself into a good punt and it is easy to see how the chap before me gave a negative.

- Anyway it was good but not really pushing it up a gear i suspect she reserves the good stuff to her personal life, when i went to snog her she gave me light fk i pushed it up a gear to medium fk and just when i thought jackpot and really went at it she pulled away saying that should be with your gf :lol:

- Good ow nice and deep no attention payed to old balls doesn't really like being moved around on the bed one position to the next.  Overall it was goodish and she had me revved up enough with her smoking hot body but the restrictions and me being a bit wary not to piss her off made it from a low postive to high neutral.

- In conclusion i had 2 punts last week where i walked out buzzing i never had that feeling,   she's a good plan B don't expect fireworks though but i have no regrets ticking her off the all important list.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline anonymouse72

She used to work at House of Divine and Annabellas in MK as Alya and is good friends with Maya who also worked there. They may even share accommodation. She's recently moved back to London from Bournemouth. Sounds like some of the agency traits and habits still exist.

Offline Marvelous

She used to work at House of Divine and Annabellas in MK as Alya and is good friends with Maya who also worked there. They may even share accommodation. She's recently moved back to London from Bournemouth. Sounds like some of the agency traits and habits still exist.

Yup told me she left the parlours after some guy rough handled her or something. Yup same block off apartments as Cynthia but different flats

Needs to sit with Cynthia to see how a truely positive punt goes not like most off the micky mouse positives she has got on here.