Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxHornyEnglishRosexx - talk, slim, sexy, passionate and intense  (Read 3185 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5889096) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LasolitaryController

External Link/Members Only

The communications were a bit all over the place but once agreed the commd improved.

The venue was in a hotel (near  A140). Easy to get past reception and to room.

I entered the room and saw Rose….tall, sexy, slim and hot wearing nothing but sexy lingerie. Rose is tall and slender with gorgeous long legs and a perfect youthful body…great skin and very natural. £120 for 30 minutes. I sensed she liked me as she went into proper DFK. This was ever so passionate like I was her long term boyfriend…..best DFK of my life and I was rock hard immediately.

There was intense kissing and lots of intense foreplay.  Rose was keen ribbing herself on me through my clothes whilst ripping each other’s clothes off. I went down on Rose and she had a proper orgasm from my tongue. Then her turn…. sucking. Half way through she turned around and sat on my face with my tongue and fingers pleasuring her and made satisfying moans. I think she was enjoying herself….as much as I was.  I popped the hat on and we engaged in the most energetic and passionate sex imaginable…..bloody brilliant until I popped.

Rose then laid in my arms and we just held each other - talked, cuddled and kissed. We had amazing chemistry and it felt like neither of us wanted to leave…..I definitely was longer than 30 mins, I could lay with this lady forever I’m my arms and she seemed to like lying in my chest.

Definitely the sexiest girl I have ever met…..the best body, the best legs, the best chemistry, the most passionate DFK and the best legs.

This girl is bloody gorgeous and sexy. Will I return…..of course……Rose is perfect in every way.

10/10 with legs that go in forever x
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 05:28:52 pm by LasolitaryController »
Banned reason: Bored now going to ban you for your fake reviews and previously banned fake reviews multiple profiles theking Wolfgagging123 Smoothercriminal123
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline LasolitaryController

🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣 thanks again GF👌
Banned reason: Bored now going to ban you for your fake reviews and previously banned fake reviews multiple profiles theking Wolfgagging123 Smoothercriminal123
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline CMiller

She looks and sounds lovely! Thanks for the review.

Online norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only

The communications were a bit all over the place but once agreed the commd improved.

The venue was in a hotel (near  A140). Easy to get past reception and to room.

I entered the room and saw Rose….tall, sexy, slim and hot wearing nothing but sexy lingerie. Rose is tall and slender with gorgeous long legs and a perfect youthful body…great skin and very natural. £120 for 30 minutes. I sensed she liked me as she went into proper DFK. This was ever so passionate like I was her long term boyfriend…..best DFK of my life and I was rock hard immediately.

There was intense kissing and lots of intense foreplay.  Rose was keen ribbing herself on me through my clothes whilst ripping each other’s clothes off. I went down on Rose and she had a proper orgasm from my tongue. Then her turn…. sucking. Half way through she turned around and sat on my face with my tongue and fingers pleasuring her and made satisfying moans. I think she was enjoying herself….as much as I was.  I popped the hat on and we engaged in the most energetic and passionate sex imaginable…..bloody brilliant until I popped.

Rose then laid in my arms and we just held each other - talked, cuddled and kissed. We had amazing chemistry and it felt like neither of us wanted to leave…..I definitely was longer than 30 mins, I could lay with this lady forever I’m my arms and she seemed to like lying in my chest.

Definitely the sexiest girl I have ever met…..the best body, the best legs, the best chemistry, the most passionate DFK and the best legs.

This girl is bloody gorgeous and sexy. Will I return…..of course……Rose is perfect in every way.

10/10 with legs that go in forever x

Glad you enjoyed.
She certainly makes you feel special, like a long absent boyfriend returning.

Nice responsive pussy too, she certainly enjoys having that licked.
Will return for sure when she does.

Offline Griffin75

Looking to see this one when she’s back in London again.
Looks very good.

Online norwichfunseeker

Looking to see this one when she’s back in London again.
Looks very good.

Her profile says London atm, she doesn't always use the available today feature, as she gets booked in advance.

Offline Griffin75

Just messaged her but guess she’s fully booked

Online norwichfunseeker

Just messaged her but guess she’s fully booked

That is frustrating - when she is fully booked she doesnt always reply. Frustrating but worth persevering with

Offline jimbobted

Our calls only for the time being. Looks lovely and sounds like the service matches the promise of the body. One to be investigated for sure when she's doing in calls again.

Online norwichfunseeker

Our calls only for the time being. Looks lovely and sounds like the service matches the promise of the body. One to be investigated for sure when she's doing in calls again.

Outcalls in London? Just her profile is set to there, but incalls only.
Be tempted if she was still was for an outcall.

Offline jimbobted

Said she's doing outcalls only in Norwich. Has gone radio silent since I tried to actually book so who knows.

Online norwichfunseeker

Said she's doing outcalls only in Norwich. Has gone radio silent since I tried to actually book so who knows.

Excellent, thanks for the intel- hopefully thats the case and she replies for some bookings.

She is well worth it.

Offline dkpunter

Well, this is a welcome outcome.
Not much in her profile about rates, yet (only incalls prices, at the moment, are reported)
Will try to contact her too

Thanks for the information

Online norwichfunseeker

Well, this is a welcome outcome.
Not much in her profile about rates, yet (only incalls prices, at the moment, are reported)
Will try to contact her too

Thanks for the information

Im sure it had in and outcall rates previously, when working in norwich. I may be wrong though. It's an age thing.

Offline dkpunter

Just dropped a message to her via AW emails asking about Norwich availability.
I didn't mention outcall at all because her current profile just states "incalls only".
She replied saying she will be back around the end of Nov: no mention of outcall.
Maybe once here she'll start again with oucalls  :unknown:
Anyway she didn't mention outcalls at all, so potentially is something she offers only to people she met before?

Looking forward Nov, then.

Offline Norwich95

Just dropped a message to her via AW emails asking about Norwich availability.
I didn't mention outcall at all because her current profile just states "incalls only".
She replied saying she will be back around the end of Nov: no mention of outcall.
Maybe once here she'll start again with oucalls  :unknown:
Anyway she didn't mention outcalls at all, so potentially is something she offers only to people she met before?

Looking forward Nov, then.

Thanks for finding out, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for November. By the sounds of the reviews she’ll be popular when she’s back.

Offline jimbobted

She's never seen me before and specifically said outcalls only, but has since gone silent.
Who knows. Why is is always the good ones who go AWOL? So frustrating!

Online norwichfunseeker

She's never seen me before and specifically said outcalls only, but has since gone silent.
Who knows. Why is is always the good ones who go AWOL? So frustrating!

Message I got said not doing outcalls atm, but will be in touch when she is again or has a hotel booked for in-calls.

Ill let you guys knows - once Ive booked of course!

:dance: :yahoo:

Offline jimbobted

Message I got said not doing outcalls atm, but will be in touch when she is again or has a hotel booked for in-calls.

Ill let you guys knows - once Ive booked of course!

:dance: :yahoo:
  :lol: Fair enough NSF. She looks like a cracker.

Online norwichfunseeker

I enjoyed very much.
Reviewed according.

It's top end price wise for me, but I left feeling I'd had good value.