Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Louise (Nottingham)  (Read 2609 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NottsB

External Link/Members Only

This is a nice story, would never have visited Zara based on her airbrushed profile. Then saw some real photos on here and it definitely inspired me.

I’ve seen her twice so catching on reviews. Both times within the last few months.

Girl -  8/10 looks. Nice face, body is amazing. Small tits but incredible arse.
Comms - 1/10. She’s abysmal at communicating. I would have seen her about 10 times if she was half decent. Well I’ve tried that much, probably not have seen every single time haha.

I asked Zara to wear a gym outfit and fuck me she looked great.

Everything else has been said already on here. A really great personality - it doesn’t feel like seeing a WG. LFK and a willingness to please goes down well.

Her place is awkward though. In city centre and you can be waiting outside for the door to open for a whole. Not very incognito. Once in fuck the lift off and climb the 6 stairs. Give yourself 5mins to recover, Zara got me a water :)

Offline NottsB

Sorry forgot to say I got the half hour GFE which was only
£80 at the time of visit. Or at least that’s what I negotiated :)

Offline coconut101

Nice review! Was this before she hiked her rates?

Online RogerBoner

Offline NottsB

Great work on the video Roger!

Yeah the first time was about 3 months ago but had been trying to see her for ages so had already enquired when the pricing was better.

Offline Madman74

Looks smoking.love little titties so this is right up my street  I’ll be heading up there soon

Online NickyBobby

She's a very pretty young lady

She was about 10 years ago when that video was made. She didn’t look like that when I saw her, and reports recently are that she’s gained a few more pounds

Offline Charliehutton

Once in fuck the lift off and climb the 6 stairs. Give yourself 5mins to recover, Zara got me a water :)

That fucking lift has featured in more reviews than most WG's themselves. It's 2 or 3 years since I saw her, and had exactly the same experience, and judging by her reviews, it's never worked since.