Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harlow - Kinky Surj  (Read 2560 times)

7 review(s) for Kinky sunny (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JollyJack

Spent an hour with this lovely lady today, wonderfully relaxing and good service.

External Link/Members Only

Communications:

No reply to an initial text message, but rapid replies to all messages after I made an initial phone call.
Very poor English and hard to understand on the phone. I'm fairly sure she said "Japanese girl 23 years old, full service" and then repeated with 24years old.
All the signs of a B&S revolving-door operation here
Was SMS'd the address, which was familiar (see my review of Bella: External Link/Members Only, which I also note is the address given by Amanda here: External Link/Members Only). I'm starting to wonder how many of the appartments in that new-build are NOT occupied by working girls! I've also yet to figure out the proper parking procedure, although I usually park in the sales visitors spaces and have never had a problem I note that most vehicles in the carpark directly outside have permits and a parking management company has signs up.

Tailgated someone through the main door, and called up for the appartment number. Very challenging conversation to understand, and was SMS'd the postcode again  :dash:. I Confirmed I was actually downstairs and was given the room number (a different floor to previous visits to that building).

A nice touch, I was sent an "I'm waiting for you" SMS about 15mins before appointment time, which leads me to suspect to things:
a) She was having a very quiet day (confirmed in conversation later)
b) Perhaps the same communications helpers as for: External Link/Members Only as the message, including punctuation were identical

The girl:

Pretty, slim, soft real boobs with a slight hint of sag in them. Id guess B-cup, deffo not anything larger. No tatoos, smooth skin, pretty smile (when not looking bored).

I asked her if she was from China; she said Thailand.
Definitely not 23/24, I'd guess at late 30s, but it's impossible to tell with Oriental beauties - could even be in her 40s?

Location / arrival:
Did not hide behind the door, but did sush me as I arrived. Appeared to be the only person in the tiny, spartan, quiet appartment.

Was guided into the bedroom, and indicated to get undressed. Handed over 100 notes for an hour (she didn't seem to know that was what I'd confirmed by SMS but it was fine).
She ushered me onto the low bed and disrobed herself. Certainly a beautiful lady! Unshaven below.

The service:
She was receptive of me fondling her soft tits, and allowed her delicious perma-nipples to be sucked as much as I wanted.   :scare: No kissing permitted. No fingering permitted (I don't think she was actually naturally wet).
The massage was nice, but more of a very lightly oiled stroking though, although she did work some knots out. Not exactly B2B most of the time. I'd confirmed "Oily B2B" by SMS, and communication with her was challenging, and I didn't want to manhandle such a delicate beauty.
She played with the little fella, woke him slightly and then used her one clearly-well-rehearsed English phrase: "Blojob: condom / no condom". "No condom is more money - 20". Opted for OW, and she did a great job, leading to a bagfull.

Following more massage she had to leave the room to find another condom, proceeded to rouse my now-sleeping little buddy, then lubed herself up and climbed on for cowgirl. She didn't get all theatrical like some do, and I appreciated the refreshing honesty there. As St. Jack subsequently softened she asked "handjob?", and then delivered a most satisfactory wank, with a relatively messy ending. 10/10 for effort and dedication to the cause. I got the impression that a gentleman with more of an able cock could have enjoyed a variety of positions etc.

She didn't clock-watch. She played a very repetitive song on her phone throughout, and giggled when I sang along having memorised it. There were no messages until the end, when in came a flurry in a Chinese-type font, and she never neglected me to reply. Although only 45mins were up it was clear that that was the end of any pending productivity from my pants. We chatted a little by use of a voice-translator app on her phone, and I was back in my car by the hour mark. She's in Harlow for another week. Name: Mei or May. I have an unconfirmed hunch she'll be in Bishops Stortford sometime too as that's close?

Offline JollyJack

A tiny detail I should add for further colour: I used the bathroom to wash my hands afterwards and she had no towel available, proffering loo roll instead. There was soap.

Offline JollyJack

On three subsequent visits (different girls) there has been a towel!

Good service, in every sense of the word, each time.

Offline Alwayswhoreney

So, in summary :
Patchy coms from a pimp
Undisclosed extras
Hairy fanny
No kissing
No fingering
Half hearted massage with no B2B as agreed
Not enough nodders on hand
Main event made you go soft
No shower available
Out the door 15 minutes early.

And THAT gets a positive!!!??
Exactly how bad have your previous punts been!?!? :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 12:02:33 am by Alwayswhoreney »

Offline JollyJack

The girls have shown good service and attitude. I wouldn't want to fuck me!

It would be disingenuous of me to derate them due to my shortcomings on the day  with ED or PE, in fact that they were pleasant dispute this earns my respect!