Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porthmadog area punts??  (Read 759 times)

Offline Sdeogy118

Hi all, I'm off on holiday to Wales and if the opportunity arises, I wouldn't mind getting a cheeky punt in. Are there any decent wgs in Porthmadog area at all?? TIA

Offline Punting_Mad

Plenty of good looking sheep....😜🐑🐑🐑

Offline mikewelsh1

Hi all, I'm off on holiday to Wales and if the opportunity arises, I wouldn't mind getting a cheeky punt in. Are there any decent wgs in Porthmadog area at all?? TIA

This is my neck of the woods, it’s an absolute punting desert I’m sad to inform you. More action in a tramps vest ! Some EE’s in Caernarfon which is around 20 miles away if you fancy taking a chance with £150/h & zero feedback. Wouldn’t take much notice of AW for this area, most just dump their profile here  for a few days rather than taking their profile down while they are off.

Dolly the sheep is your best option most of the times 😂

Offline Sdeogy118

🤣🤣🤣Thank you for the honesty  :hi:

Offline WelshClipper

Yep. My stomping ground too. There is the odd EE or Thai but dried up since covid.

Used to be a good one in Penrhyndaedraeth but she departed with the onset of covid.

Best bet is Bangor up on  the north coast. Too far for me but about an hour from Porthmadog by car.

:hi:

Offline WelshClipper

Plenty of good looking sheep....😜🐑🐑🐑
Bring wellingtons to drop the bastards back legs into.
 :scare:

Offline Thephoenix

Have a wank and enjoy some beautiful scenery on one of the great little trains.....(preferably not at the same time) :rolleyes:
then you'll have something to look forward to when you get home. :hi:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Have a wank and enjoy some beautiful scenery on one of the great little trains.....(preferably not at the same time) :rolleyes:
then you'll have something to look forward to when you get home. :hi:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yahoo: :yahoo: