Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: saucy spicy kay - Liverpool  (Read 2303 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Smoothballs

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour - £100
Meet happened a few weeks ago, (I try and leave a reasonable time for obvious reasons)!
The Lady:
I found Kay attractive she openly admits to being in her early 60's but could easily pass for somebody 10 years younger, or more.
looks better than her profile pictures, no sign of excess fat or cellulite etc, very nice pair of tits, very petite with a nice figure. Blonde shoulder length wavy hair

Well known apartment block, near waterfront with multi story car park within 100m. (pay machine on ground floor)
Quite nice apartment en suit bathroom available for shower before & after the meeting.

Communication:
Booked by txt a couple of days before, all very fast & professional.
Kay sent details of entry code and apartment once I was parked up.

Services:
Bit of a chat (she does like a natter) Kay then disappeared and returned in a basque type outfit and stockings. Then proceeded with kissing (not DFK) and exploring her body then owo, ro, 69, face sitting, mish, doggy, tit fucking & cim.
All delivered with a some dirty talk (or a running commentary which some might find annoying)

Would I Return:
At only £100 for a full-on GFE with a fit MILF it was excellent value for money.
Personally, for me, the service was a little too Vanilla for my liking, but that's my preference and not a reflection on Kays service.
Maybe a return visit might up the service level from vanilla.
I'd recommend Kay to anybody looking for a fit attractive MILF

Offline Twotall

Very similar to my visit in September SB.

Good value for an hours meet with a pleasant SP. I enjoyed myself,  it wasn’t a passionate encounter but more of a relaxed session with an experienced gilf.

The third picture on her profile is bang up to date. It says size 10 on her profile but I’d say this is out of date and Kay is a little heavier these days.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 01:16:22 pm by Twotall »