Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela - Swinton  (Read 2704 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Briddy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Read many a positive review of this one and had in my hot list for a long time before finally meeting.

1hr £120- all likes on offer

comms fired off a message on aw with a time and date in mind, Angela replied promptly confirming she was available and sent me her phone number and postcode. Text on the morning to confirm all good to go ahead and full address details sent promptly.

location as reported on here red door house in Swinton easy to find, I parked on a quiet street not far from the main road, house isn't the most discreet but there is a rear entrance if needed.

meet knocked on and any let me in hiding behind the door, most reviews state she is average looking which I would agree with, she's not the most attractive of girls but not bad either cracking slim body, small handful tits and great arse.

Into the downstairs room lots of dfk and groping each other both stripped off more dfk before i went south for RO stayed there for ages holding her legs back so I could go between lickign her pussy and giving her arse a good tongue lashing. Soft gentle moans from ang which got louder and heavier as she was nearing climax.
I sat up and she was straight on my cock nice deep blowjob owo, lots of spit and deep throat gagging her arse was positioned nicely for a great view in the mirror, fingered both holes while getting a sloppy blowjob.
First pop was in missionary fast hard pounding with her legs wrapped round me.

Brief relax and massage on me before back to more oral on me got me back rock solid again second round was much the same french kissing and oral before reverse cowgirl a hard bout of doggy before I tired myself out pushed her down prone before going down and rimming her for a bit then fucked her prone before she reached round and guided me into her tight arsehole. Pulled out of anal and wanked while ang played with her clit till she came again, more sloppy oral on me but couldn't quite get over the finish line for second pop.

All in all a top hour and at a good price will keep this one on the regular list

Offline Captain caveman 69

Excellent review glad you enjoyed unfortunately not many Angelas left now. :hi:

Offline Briddy

Excellent review glad you enjoyed unfortunately not many Angelas left now. :hi:
unfortunately not but the odd ones that are still about are what keep me in the game for the time being.

Offline Kenaldo

Top, top sexy babe and shag.

I also thought she was a good looking babe too, especially with her hair down and loose ( it was tied in a pony tail during the action and boy was there action! :))

Offline Briddy

Top, top sexy babe and shag.

I also thought she was a good looking babe too, especially with her hair down and loose ( it was tied in a pony tail during the action and boy was there action! :))
yeh she had it tied up with me too, alongside a red one-piece

Online Bustydusty

Definitely one of the best Angela

Offline Steve McQueen

Agreed! Her rimming technique is a thing of wonder

Offline Kenaldo

Agreed! Her rimming technique is a thing of wonder

Less ‘rim’ more ‘insertion’!  :D

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Good review. A quick look at her likes shows that whilst she will indeed play with the A, she doesn't publish taking it ot the next level. So well doe for getting that all in the price. EM

Offline samneil15

Good review. A quick look at her likes shows that whilst she will indeed play with the A, she doesn't publish taking it ot the next level. So well doe for getting that all in the price. EM

Seen her dozens of times muffs and anal is always on the menu. She just doesn't advertise it so she can refuse if she wants but it seems she loves a pounding up the wrongun  :dance:

Online Bustydusty

Seen her dozens of times muffs and anal is always on the menu. She just doesn't advertise it so she can refuse if she wants but it seems she loves a pounding up the wrongun  :dance:
Same here sam she’s my go to girl for anal - not really interested in it unless it’s a nice shapely arse and hers is the best I’ve had