Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen SEXY.Charlie Adultwork 1954882 Chester  (Read 3242 times)

tim5571

Any intel on this girl in Chester? Thinking of taking the plunge so to speak  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline paulsutherland

I was thinking the same, not sure if she works for agency as well?

infoseeker

Some feedback here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34658.msg479470#msg479470

Having considered myself just now ain't bothering unless I see a decent review.

No CIM, Facial
No face pics
Looks older then stated age 27
Boobs don't look natural
Price £150/hour too high relative to other options
Chester so travel issue for me

funchapp007

avoid
false boobs older than 27
meets clients after taking coke and will thing nothing of doing a Cpl of lines whilst you are there
no cim etc
spend money else where

yorkshire123

avoid like the plague
false boobs older than 27 around 36 I think always meets after taking coke or takes a line whilst you are there

Welcome funchapp007  :hi:

How about doing a proper review rather than a few chosen sound bites that could be from a rival prossie for all we know?
If your allegations are true & you have witnessed such behaviour first hand then please have a go at sharing it in full.

Believe it or not we do have some rather unscrupulous people sign up & spout all sorts of crap so please don't be offended by my pessimism.

Sexy.charlie

Bollocks!! Guess these come from Lexy or lily banks!! Sticks and stones grow up and leave me alone!! Hence c?!!! Hmmmm that's you two!! Just focus on your lives and leave me alone pls!

Sexy.charlie

Plus who comments on here?!!!! I don't know you!!!

Sexy.charlie

Funchap07 I think your pathetic to review or comment when you don't know me!! Obviously a friend of the girls I've mentioned who have tried to get me off adultwork.. Childish

Sexy.charlie

Decentralised review?!!! I would not even give you the time of day to take your booking.. How utterly rude!!

infoseeker

Plus who comments on here?!!!

Prospective clients

I don't know you!!!

They will know you if they decide to see you.

Jay-Jay

Yep....as I thought, it was THEE Charlie Chester after all !  :yahoo:
External Link/Members Only

Jay

Offline chesterpunter

so did anyone actually make a visit....?

seen some good aw feedback but nothing on here....a bit expensive but i may have to have a  visit this week...