Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rimming giving  (Read 3517 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

I love rimming a sexy clean ass. Anyone make any recommendations? they have to be spotless, and any slight presence of hair puts meright off

Mike Hunt

i love the sight of a nice clean hairless arsehole, however thought of rimming gives me as much please as wanking with a hand of broken glass   :thumbsdown:

Offline webpunter

i love the sight of a nice clean hairless arsehole, however thought of rimming gives me as much please as wanking with a hand of broken glass   :thumbsdown:
+1 / the only rimming i get up to is on the golf course.  When the put isn't quite right & the ball ends up coming back towards me
Imagine whats been up there & what comes out.  A vindaloo the night b4  :scare:
Have seen some photos of girlies with a star tattooed on the 'nut brown'

gk2000

I love it too, kara is neat as is grace diamonds

Offline dino1990

Emily from ene. Rim her while finger fuckjng her cute little button hole.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Emily from ene. Rim her while finger fuckjng her cute little button hole.

Think il give this one a try :-)

Yohan Kebab 2

no hairs on keevas bot hole

Offline balloon jockey

I once found myself Rimming Sharona's (back in the Notorious days) butt hole. Most enjoyable. However, never repeated with anyone else. Not sure why. Maybe it was a one off, spare of the moment impulse thing.

Would be keen to give it another crack (pardon the pun), with some new talent. Will let you know if I go there again!

Offline Greenman

Sharona

A blast from the past
I remember shivering and shaking in the royal key mews shopping session after an hour with her

She was the orginals knee trembler

Wonder where she is now
Would love another session for old times sake

denyason

does a bit of shit put u guys off rimming?  or does that add to the taste? i don't mind doing it to a girl as long as its a) clean and b) not after she had a dump. 

Offline Knight Templar

Sharona-
I remember meeting her at a hotel in stockton- a really dirty little bugger that one, pulled  out a jelly strap on and asked if I would let her give me one up the arse -  total flith.

:crazy:

Offline johnny34

Sharona-
I remember meeting her at a hotel in stockton- a really dirty little bugger that one, pulled  out a jelly strap on and asked if I would let her give me one up the arse -  total flith.

Did you let her?

Offline webpunter

Sharona-

Very apt lyrics:

Never gonna stop, give it up
Such a dirty mind, always get it up
For the touch of the younger kind
My my my i yi woo
My my my my Sharona

Offline jonone

Sexy Jo in Middlesbrough has a gorgeous bullet hole, one of the best ive seen and tasted!

Offline magiceye

Chelsea/Holly of Diamonds/Amour

Loves to give rimming and receiving. Does anal if u like that.
Only problem I found with her is that you don't know which mood you will find her in.
One booking great attitude, another booking she was pissed off - which made the booking rubbish. Anyone else had that?

Offline sesalovdarlo

Sexy Jo in Middlesbrough has a gorgeous bullet hole, one of the best ive seen and tasted!

You mean JoSaha? Romanian girl? YES YES YES She does have possibly the best ass Iv ever licked. She is dam hot when she is done up to the max! Shame shes like a sack of taties when your humping her

Offline MasterChief

Chelsea/Holly of Diamonds/Amour

Loves to give rimming and receiving. Does anal if u like that.
Only problem I found with her is that you don't know which mood you will find her in.
One booking great attitude, another booking she was pissed off - which made the booking rubbish. Anyone else had that?

Not seen her for a while, used to see her last time she was around, forgot the name she was using back then, but yes sometimes the best punt other times she could hardly be bothered, seems from comments I read she more often than not can't be bothered now-a-days, one guy she told to "Finish yourself off" WTF