Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Queensway - SOFIA•GFE- A level-Party-sexy blonde  (Read 4032 times)

Offline Jazazn

Vivastreet link: External Link/Members Only
Number: 07432 400885

Date/Travel/Location: April 2021, Bayswater station is 10minutes walk from the destination, a basement level terrace flat.

Comms: all via text

Service selection and Price: £80 for 30mins

Why did i chose rosie/bella/sofia?:
Iv seen her twice a some years ago 2015/2016 and she was alot more skinny and had a tighter vag and gave a very good GFE, i randomly found her recently on Vivastreet and wanted to see if the service is as good as before, and i found her pretty back then.

Appearance:
Blonde with long hair (possible extensions. short (5'4) pretty face with small B cup boobs, her hips were a little wider this time around.

The Punt:
As stated before i have seen Rosie before however she now calls herself Sofia. The location was different but still within the same area (queensway). Met Sofia at the door, which she hid behind. I walked in to find her dressed in a sexy lingerie and she guided me down the hallway to the room. She asked what i wanted and i told her 30mins of BJ and Sex, all agreed and papers exchanged, she then asked for me to shower and i accepted. Came out of the shower to find sofia on the bed waiting, she pulled of my towel and kissed my thigh while unwrapping a condom. She put the condom in her mouth and then put it on my dong using her mouth, she gave me a good long and deep bj for atleast 5-10mins,she let me face fuck her as well. I got to a point where i needed to fuck otherwise i might blow my load in her mouth lol.
So told her to ly back, i got on top and in missionary position i thrust my cock inside her, she had her legs around my waist and made all the right noises. Fucked her like this for the rest of the punt until i blew my load, shat was hot was when i told her im about to cum she told me not to stop and unload inside her (within the condom).
She helped clean me up and i dressed up and off i went.

Pros: Great Pump and dump.

Cons: it can get very generic for some and dont expect anything more than a pump n dump, there was no feel of GFE from Sofia as she ince use to give. She generally looks older and more mature than her photos which are probably iver a decade old, she has definately lost her tightness and bot worth more than a 30min session.

Verdict: just about a positive, Sofia is a pretty girl but I would not return. And id only recommend if you want a quick pump n dump. She is definately not a GFE (not anymore) and she advertised as a 22yr old back in 2015 so do the maths and add the years, she is definately not 25yrs old.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

You meant this to be a positive review, didn't you?

Offline Jazazn

Yes, this was a positive review

Offline magnetico

£40 for OWO when she's already at £150ph ?

Offline xiǎo lóng

I think she’s been on Diva for some time:

External Link/Members Only

I sure it’s the same girl

Offline Jazazn

Yea thats definately her, wtf the prices are extortionate on that site. She is not worth spending more than 30mins and even then it would depend on your preference... i like petite blondes.
I have also recently uncovered a old review of her by her pimp :lol: im guessing she potentially checks on this site, or maybe once did :music:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157995.msg1711399#msg1711399