Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Halliday - Edinburgh  (Read 3726 times)

Offline Eh_punteruk

Hi guys.

Just wondering if anyone has seen or had any dealings with Holly Halliday in Edinburgh.

Has reviews on AW but couldn’t find anything on here?

Thanks in advance

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bavarie84

Got my attention too
Would be willing to give it a try but I'm not in Edinburgh atm

Offline brothelcreeper

No but was in touch with her today. Quite fancy a visit. Waiting on another reply from her. Will post a review if I can arrange something.

Offline Hairpuller

She definitely looks interesting to added to my watchlist  :thumbsup:

Offline Likeateddybear

Enquired once was reasonable with the Comms from memory but the incall location was musselburgh way so unless I'm out at the races not particularly convenient. 

Offline ComeAgain

At £140/hr...getting out of hand now. However, she does do MM meets so obviously likes a spit roasting. £70 each?

Offline Strada79

At £140/hr...getting out of hand now. However, she does do MM meets so obviously likes a spit roasting. £70 each?

Isn’t £140 the going rate for an hour incall? I’ve paid £150 / £160 on two decent enough punts in the past 6 weeks (reviews will follow).

I’m Glasgow so can’t comment on her or TOFTT unless work sees me in the area at any point. She would be my type if I was.

Offline Cal

I will put a proper review up when I can but just a quick note to anyone considering this girl that you should save your cash and look elsewhere. Not particularly good looking and can tell why no face pics. I need to learn to walk but short on time and went for it
Neutral into negative.

Offline Strada79

I will put a proper review up when I can but just a quick note to anyone considering this girl that you should save your cash and look elsewhere. Not particularly good looking and can tell why no face pics. I need to learn to walk but short on time and went for it
Neutral into negative.

I may rethink the booking I’ve got for the very near future then…. I kept her on my HL for when I was working in the capital.