Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Kitty - Unbelievable - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 4877 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 379669) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]
16 review(s) for xx Kitty xxx (10 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LasolitaryController

External Link/Members Only

So communications really straight forward..easy parking and house really spotless near snow dome in Hemel Hempstead.

She does the hiding behind the door thing…she’s fairly plain but what a site…that toned, incredibly slim body. Sort the paperwork out £120 for 30 minutes and she comes back in the room straight into DFK..then she says ‘I want you to use me like a slut’…remarkable.

So I told her to get down on her knees as daddy wants his cock cleaning…..it’s been up my dirty girlfriends hole…she obeyed and I told her to put here hands behind her bask. I said that’s a good girl, telling her she was a good little cock cleaner. She was really going for it. I told her she had a messy room, untidy school bag and that and had wet her knickers and missed the potty…sorry daddy she said. I was rock hard telling her to clean my filthy cock. I ordered her onto the bed and told her to lay face down telling her she was a naughty, filthy little girl.

I rolled her over and told her not to move a muscle…to lay there and be used like a sex doll. On with the hood and I fucked her really hard while she looks at me in the eyes not saying a word or moving. I’m telling her that’s the last time she makes a mess in the bathroom…you will lick your own mess up.

Finally, exhausted I pop. We chatted and I left.

Fantastic girl..fantastic body..I think she really enjoys her job.

Highly recommended 👌
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 01:48:25 pm by LasolitaryController »
Banned reason: Bored now going to ban you for your fake reviews and previously banned fake reviews multiple profiles theking Wolfgagging123 Smoothercriminal123
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline LasolitaryController

Banned reason: Bored now going to ban you for your fake reviews and previously banned fake reviews multiple profiles theking Wolfgagging123 Smoothercriminal123
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Bornslippy

Such a shame that the price is so high!! gone are the days of banging a young English bird for £60 including swallow finish. looking back it was only couple of years ago....sob sob
how I wish for the nikki4youxxxx brand to make an appearance again....
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 03:08:21 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac