Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HannahBanks - Very pleasurable GFE - Norwich  (Read 1463 times)

41 review(s) for HannahBanks (32 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline LondonLondoner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: Start of October 2021.

Fees: As in her profile, no hidden extras.

Comms: We fixed a date/time via AW email then exchanged numbers. She gave me directions via text on the day. No problems except reading texts in a rainstorm.

Location: A clean modern flat with good shower facilities. Entry was discreet.

The lady herself:
Definitely the same person as in her AW photos, attractive with slender tanned body, beautiful small but responsive breasts and a shapely behind. Her published age seems about right.

Our meeting: I wanted a relaxed GFE. I received kissing, cuddling, massage, reverse oral which she seemed to enjoy (she was clean and fresh), very pleasurable oral without, some more massage, and pleasant conversation. Definitely no rushing. Unfortunately I wasn't able to manage a second round. Better luck next time!

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: Start of October 2021.

Fees: As in her profile, no hidden extras.

Comms: We fixed a date/time via AW email then exchanged numbers. She gave me directions via text on the day. No problems except reading texts in a rainstorm.

Location: A clean modern flat with good shower facilities. Entry was discreet.

The lady herself:
Definitely the same person as in her AW photos, attractive with slender tanned body, beautiful small but responsive breasts and a shapely behind. Her published age seems about right.

Our meeting: I wanted a relaxed GFE. I received kissing, cuddling, massage, reverse oral which she seemed to enjoy (she was clean and fresh), very pleasurable oral without, some more massage, and pleasant conversation. Definitely no rushing. Unfortunately I wasn't able to manage a second round. Better luck next time!

Appreciate its your first review.
think it good form to quote price paid, so increases and variations , due to locality etc, are reflected.
Glad you enjoyed, she's a good one.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Glad you enjoyed yourself OP

I’m a big fan of Hannah’s but wish she would go back to being based in Stowmarket

Offline norwichfunseeker

Glad you enjoyed yourself OP

I’m a big fan of Hannah’s but wish she would go back to being based in Stowmarket

Lets not encourage that Naughtyboy!
Sparse choice in Norwich as it is

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Lets not encourage that Naughtyboy!
Sparse choice in Norwich as it is

Hahaha !!!

Surely all those lovely students you have in Norwich should provide a good stream of talent ???

Offline norwichfunseeker

Hahaha !!!

Surely all those lovely students you have in Norwich should provide a good stream of talent ???

Oh I wish. Happy memories of a couple of them (flora next door for one) was a treat.
You think more would - but i guess its the young student studs keeping them satisfied! Us old gits with the cash dont get a look in, unfortunately

Offline Naughtyboyuk

That’s a shame….enjoy Hannah whilst you have her and I’ll keep hoping she comes back to sunny Suffolk !!!