Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx - South Wimbledon  (Read 5115 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline Arch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting date: a week ago

Price: £70 for 30 minutes (I did not take any extras on offer)

Location: a top floor flat 2 minutes away from South Wimbledon tube station. A bit run down on the way up, and the flat was basic, but private enough. Toilet was not great, but acceptable for a quick shower after the business.

Girl - Jessica is shorter than I expected (she stated 5'6" on her profile, but she's a bit shorter than me with no heels, and I'm not that tall), her figure is quite round (might be a tad bigger than her photos, which is thicker than I would prefer). Facially not bad, and as many stated she is definitely older than her claimed 28 years - mid to late 30's sounds about right.

Meet: I booked Jessica on the strength of her numerous positive reviews here on UKP. She wore black stockings and sexy lingerie as I requested, and straight away she was friendly and chatty - almost too chatty, as she kept making small talks before and after the session to fill up any silence. After awhile it was almost hard work to keep up with the banter.

Once I undressed we started with a bit of kissing and feeling each other up in front of the floor standing mirror. Jessica is a good kisser and that set the mood straight away. In no time I was hard and Jessica kneel down and took my cock into her mouth while I watch from the mirror. It was a good view and I let her lips dance around my shaft for a good while. Her oral skill was good, nice variety of moves and pressure and not toothy.

Soon I lifted her off the floor and onto the bed. A few minutes of DFK and I had a play with her enhanced tits - I can clearly feel the hard silicon centre below her soft natural breast, which I am not a big fan of. I made my way south and had a taste of her pussy. Jessica made all the right moans as I worked my tongue but I can tell she wasn't too much into it, so after a minute or so I requested for the condom. She obliged and the rubber goes on.  She climbed on top and after a bit of her rocking we flipped over and I took her in mish. I pounded her hard for a good few minutes until I popped. As I lay on the bed and catch my breath I noticed it was about 20 minutes into my half hour. I got in the bathroom for a quick shower (the only time when Jessica wasn't chatting), got dressed and I was out the door just before the 30 minute mark.

Conclusion: Jessica delivered a friendly and pleasurable service for a very good price. Her body type (esp. bolt-ons) isn't quite what I prefer, and the meet is more friendly than sensual, but based on her attitude and skills I am comfortable in rating this a positive. I will not likely repeat soon but will see her again when I am in the mood for a reliable bit of fun. Next time I might go for an hour session to explore her a-level skills.

Offline Arch

Looks like Jessica is no longer available - her AW profile disappeared for a good month, and now it reappeared with 'this member's profile is set to distribute content only'

Bit of a shame, as she is quite a reliable SP in the area. I have seen her probably 3 times over the last few months and would visit again whenever I'm in the mood for a quality OWO.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Looks like Jessica is no longer available - her AW profile disappeared for a good month, and now it reappeared with 'this member's profile is set to distribute content only'

Bit of a shame, as she is quite a reliable SP in the area. I have seen her probably 3 times over the last few months and would visit again whenever I'm in the mood for a quality OWO.

Yes, from recollection there are very few options in that neck of the woods. According to AW she last updated her profile a week ago and last logged in yesterday morning. She often goes away and deactivates her profile so it's not out of the ordinary. Rather than shutting up shop, perhaps she's on an extended break. I'd keep an eye out. You could drop her a AW message to see what's she's up to. She might respond, you never know.

Offline Rust

Banned reason: Still no reviews in 7 years, are Royal Mail delivering them?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Im sure shes on holiday
How do you know this? are you her pimp. You don't seem to be a punter. 

Offline Rust

Hi i saw her in January and she mentioned about going on holiday.

Offline tp69

Why not pop a review up and contribute? Doesn't take very long.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why not pop a review up and contribute? Doesn't take very long.
Fat chance of that, he hasn't bothered up to now and he's been here 7 years.   

Offline Fuzzyduck

Are you going to do a review of her or indeed anyone else?

Offline Rust

Yeah i’ll contribute. Always held off due to the OH snooping but yeah ill post some reviews of sp’s ive seen this year.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yeah i’ll contribute. Always held off due to the OH snooping but yeah ill post some reviews of sp’s ive seen this year.

:thumbsup:

Offline bigandslick