Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NikoLVP - Liverpool  (Read 1664 times)

20 review(s) for EmmaPeach (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline PD11

External Link/Members Only

I had two bookings with this girl in June, one for half an hour, the second for an hour.

First booking: I wasn't really feeling it at first, she doesn't say much and can seem pretty cold, but she did respond to my requests without hesitatation and performed them well. I probably would've had the one visit and left it at that, but she gave me one of the best rides in reverse cowgirl that had me moaning like mad so I had to go back.

Second booking: This time she was a little more relaxed, but hardly a chatterbox. Session started with oral, which is a little toothy for my liking, but more than done the job and got me hard. She dribbles on your cock, which is very erotic. From there I gave her oral, then we went to 69 were I had a rim of her arse. Her pussy and arse are perfect, especially her pussy. She's beautiful down there. After some vigourous arse munching, we put a condom on and fucked in missionary. I was about to pop so pulled out, but what she done next was super erotic. With me still on top of her, she brought he feet up amd proceeded to give me one of the nicest foot wanks i have ever had. I took the condom off and we stayed like this for 10/15 mins. Niko doesnt kiss, but if she did, some dfk would've been enough to tip me over the edge. From there, i put another rubber on and finished in doggy. Personally, I think she is a good punt, and worth a visit. Once we got talking after sex, she was a really nice girl and said as long as her clients were clean, she was happy. Which is fair enough, and explains her extra caution with not kissing. She also wouldnt suck my balls because I hadnt shaved, so she is spotless in that regards.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 10:31:02 am by PD11 »

Online Blue1878

External Link/Members Only
I find it nigh on possible to get in touch with Niko, feel like my number has been blocked although I’ve never had the pleasure