Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy time with MartiniB (AKA DemiDivine)  (Read 901 times)

Hornydevil247

Saw Martini B a couple of months ago in a nice apartment just outside Hertford.

External Link/Members Only

I know she has moved up North but I do know she will be touring back down here soon.

She certainly is one hell of a great MILF and a great fuck.

Martini answered the door wearing some sexy underwear which made me the boner even harder than I already was on the drive to hers. We started with DFK whilst undressing each other and then MartiniB dropped to her knees and took my hard cock in her mouth and proceeded to tease me with her awesome tongue. I couldn't stand by and do nothing so moved on to 69 and boy does she enjoy my tongue licking her pussy and clit. I couldn't take much more and just had to fuck her so it was on with a condom and started fucking her, first mish then with her legs over my shoulders and she does enjoy the deeper penetration and then doggie before shooting my load.

Round two commenced with some more DFK which she does enjoy and then more reverse oral only this time as well as licking her pussy I fingered her arse and pussy and she was in vocal with her enjoyment in being licked and fingered in both holes. I had to fuck her arse and it was on with a rubber and lube (she has a favourite toy she uses) which came into play. I fucked her from behind doggie style and ended up shooting my load in her arse.

Round three was more sensual with DFK and teasing each other with oral both ways and me fingering her pussy. She got me hard and ask me to fuck her again which I did with a mixture of fast and furious motion and driving miss daisy, slow and teasing. I asked to come in her mouth and she took my cock in her mouth and teased me to the point of coming and then stopping to prolong the me shooting my load. It got to the point I could not hold on any longer and I shot my load into her mouth.

MartiniB gives a fantastic experience and I can't recommend her highly enough. Guys go and have fun with her. You won't regret it.

I would not hesitate to recommend her and she offers threesomes with her friend Roxy and they are one hell of a duo.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:06:49 am by Hornydevil247 »

Offline Black Horse

I have also seen Martini when she used to call herself Mystique. She was in Ware when I saw her. I can concur that she's a good punt and likes to enjoy herself in sessions. Chatty but not overly so. Definitely one if you like older MILF types.

Only downsides are she looks older and less attractive than she claims. Doesn't have the wow factor I'm looking for at this price point.
Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac