Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina FS massage - Oval  (Read 2295 times)

7 review(s) for ValentinaMorgana (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lyosha

Links
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Contacted via WhatsApp after coming across her Gumtree ad. She's a bit sketchy with replies, and as ever with Gumtree there's the little dance you go through to figure our what's on offer. I got a head start with the other review on UKP. Once I had her attention I booked on the morning, confirmed an hour in advance.

A nice enough little ex-council flat round the corner from the Oval cricket ground, easy to find. The block has lots of security gates so you'll be on the intercom a few times and some need a bit of a shove/yank.

Girl
Mid 30s, in really good shape, smooth if not milky skin, lovely per bum and tits. Physically very attractive. Facially she's nice but more of a 6/10, not a stunner. She has a lovely personality, very relaxing and you can hold a nice conversation. Her English is excellent.

Price
40 min full body massage is £65, her standard rate is £10 extra for OW and £20 for protected sex.

The meet
Started out with a shower then a massage, she took off her dress and started out in knickers and bra. Nice relaxing massage, I didn't ask for deep tissue etc so I don't know if she is a skilled masseuse, but this was certainly better than the slight rub some SPs pass off as a massage. After 10/15 minutes off came the undies and she got into FBSM, lots of sliding around and on top of me. It was by far the sexiest massage I've had lying down, not just a quick reach around, she was nibbling my ear and at times I was stroking her legs and squeezing her ass, pulling her body against mine. You can watch all the action in the mirror, I especially enjoyed seeing the action as I fingered her.

Flipped over and she straddled me, rubbing her pussy against my dick and encouraging me to play with, squeeze, pinch her tits and nipples, really moaning. With ref to the other review, I don't think there was any risk of bareback, just really sexy play. I was in heaven.

On with the rubber for some OW, then 69. By this point she was dripping wet and tasty as fuck. I came in the bag and after a couple more minutes she came, my poor tongue was done in.

Didn't get to penetrative sex but that's on offer.

Like the other reviewer she saved my number, seemed very horny. Either we both got lucky or she just really loves the job if you give her some attention. Acting or not, who cares. Don't ask questions - if you like a GFE with a reasonable massage give her a try.

Offline Wozel

Did you pay a deposit as requested on her AW profile?

Offline Lyosha

Nope, nor was I asked for one. I contacted her saying I found her gumtree ad.

Offline Wozel

Nope, nor was I asked for one. I contacted her saying I found her gumtree ad.

Cheers but no OWO means a no go for me