Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walking Out  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Joe Cocker

I often walk away from a punt these days as Im getting really pissed off with the way some girls treat us like idiots or some kind of desperados that cant control the little brain.

The main reason for me walking would be an obvious bait and switch (of which I saw a couple of ridiculous examples last week) but also if I just dont like what I see or if the place is a dump with a dirty bed that looks like a dozen sweaty builders have just had an orgie on it.

Anyway to the point of this thread.

If I want to share this info with you guys should it be in the form of a review in the review section or should it just be a note in the regional section?

Online dexpunt

Its a good point about where it should be reported and I hope you get some clarification

Not sure if I've been lucky or whether its just good judgement but I can't remember when I feel I should have walked before the punt even started. Don't get me wrong I've had some bad experiences but this has only become apparent after the punt started,

That being said I tend to stick to regulars and well reviewed SPs on this site. I always avoid ROMs even when they are well reviewed because we all know there is no consistency and despite the review there is no guarantee it will be the same girl when you arrive

Offline tynetunnel

Personally, since you have a confirmed booking, it can and should be a review. As I understand it a review is of the whole experience whether or not an actual punt took place. If you booked and then walked due to B&S or unsavory location or anything else, it still can be reviewed

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 02:59:10 pm by tynetunnel »

Offline dp1892

I personally am really really choosey. I am about to imminently break my 20 month punting hiatus with a girl i last seen I think 4 years ago. Even before then on average I’d probably punt once a month at absolute most and it was either with a well reviewed agency girl on here (with one exception when I took an ad-hoc threesome with a newbie).

The newbies on adult work, the viva street gambles, any red flags on here - that’s my immediate I’m not doing it. My whole thing is to punt girls that I wouldn’t have a chance with in real life and it really narrows the field down but takes a lot of the fear away and means I’ve never even been tempted to walk.

Offline Dimond dave

[ :hi: maybe message one of the site mods see if there could be a perminamt section or may be see what there thoughts are
Granted a girl has to think about there safety.      What about us lads. Especially when there switching ect and  fakes   

It's food for thought     See what the mods line of thought is

I often walk away from a punt these days as Im getting really pissed off with the way some girls treat us like idiots or some kind of desperados that cant control the little brain.

The main reason for me walking would be an obvious bait and switch (of which I saw a couple of ridiculous examples last week) but also if I just dont like what I see or if the place is a dump with a dirty bed that looks like a dozen sweaty builders have just had an orgie on it.

Anyway to the point of this thread.

If I want to share this info with you guys should it be in the form of a review in the review section or should it just be a note in the regional section?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 03:12:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline Joe Cocker

I personally am really really choosey. I am about to imminently break my 20 month punting hiatus with a girl i last seen I think 4 years ago. Even before then on average I’d probably punt once a month at absolute most and it was either with a well reviewed agency girl on here (with one exception when I took an ad-hoc threesome with a newbie).

The newbies on adult work, the viva street gambles, any red flags on here - that’s my immediate I’m not doing it. My whole thing is to punt girls that I wouldn’t have a chance with in real life and it really narrows the field down but takes a lot of the fear away and means I’ve never even been tempted to walk.

Like you I am choosy. That doesnt mean every girl has to be a supermodel but generally Im looking for women who as you say we wouldnt ordinarily get to grips with in every day life, or not at my age now.

In the past Ive visited well reviewed girls on here and didnt fancy them when I saw their face or body or both so walking is something Ive got used to doing. Ive even done it with agency girls and explained to the agency that they weren't my cup of tea and they have been cool with that. If we cant see up-to-date accurate pictures including facial once then why should I take all the risk?

I still make the odd mistake and occasionally my dick still rules my head but after so many times regretting these decisions Im now way more choosy and happy to keep my powder dry if its not what I want.

I walked away from a girl last week becasue she was way heavier than the pictures, it was the same girl but chubby isnt my thing and I felt using pics that are clearly out of date is disingenuous. She opened the door all smiles and was really nice during the comms so I felt a little bad. After I left I sent her a message apologising for wasting her time but pointing out I felt she wasnt quite what she was advertising, she replied very politely saying 'no problem have a good day'.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 11:51:44 am by Joe Cocker »

Offline johnny34

Like you I am choosy. That doesnt mean every girl has to be a supermodel but generally Im looking for women who as you say we wouldnt ordinarily get to grips with in every day life, or not at my age now.

In the past Ive visited well reviewed girls on here and didnt fancy them when I saw their face or body or both so walking is something Ive got used to doing. Ive even done it with agency girls and explained to the agency that they weren't my cup of tea and they have been cool with that. If we cant see up-to-date accurate pictures including facial once then why should I take all the risk?

I still make the odd mistake and occasionally my dick still rules my head but after so many times regretting these decisions Im now way more choosy and happy to keep my powder dry if its not what I want.

I walked away from a girl last week becasue she was way heavier than the pictures, it was the same girl but chubby isnt my thing and I felt using pics that are clearly out of date is disingenuous. She opened the door all smiles and was really nice during the comms so I felt a little bad. After I left I sent her a message apologising for wasting her time but pointing out I felt she wasnt quite what she was advertising, she replied very politely saying 'no problem have a good day'.
You can review the ones you've walked away from as you had an agreed booking, helps the rest of us if its B & S or not as described  :hi: