Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxine - Cheshire Elite - Crewe  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Blake91

This was abit of a spur of the moment booking I was in work bored and horny phoned up and booked 2 separate bookings
First one being Maxine and second being Lolly

However this review is for Maxine which was 30 minute booking ( I normally do half hour with women I’ve not seen to see if they are any good)

External Link/Members Only Total paid £70

I would describe Maxine as early 40 facially but has a amazing figure, girls half her age would be jealous of she has a amazing toned figure medium size boobs and shapely bum

This was my first encounter with Maxine I’ve seen her pictures at another parlour I go to down south but never managed to see her
After I had finished in the shower she entered the room perfectly timed she was wearing a sexy little pink bikini which was giving me a instant erection the usual chat while I dried myself and she took her bikini off, which I would have preferred if she had kept on for a little longer because it was aesthetically pleasing

Anyway we discussed what services I would like to which she asked for payment upfront which I don’t mind but seems strange a lot of the past experiences I’ve had is when they don’t give a good service the want money upfront but not to worry this wasn’t the case in this occasion

Straight into dfk (extra) she’s a amazing kisser full on tongues and everything while stroking and wanking my cock while I groped her bum her boob and rubbed her clit

Blowjob owo (extra) I asked her to give me oral with me standing over her, her technique is very sensual and slow I personally like it fast and deep she doesn’t do facefucking due her gag reflex however I do like that she spits and gets you cock all wet and sloppy after good while of this I suggest licking her pussy

She got on the bed on all fours and said she likes her pussy being licked in this position fair enough the sight was amazing so I licked pussy after 5 minutes or so she flipped over on her back and I just carried on licking pussy to the point of orgasm (maybe faked)

I got on the bed she gave me more oral a little bit of cheeky 69 I love pussy in my face

On to the main course rubber on, she asked about what position obviously I asked her to go on top every wg’s nightmare after a good few bounces she suggested doggy I pounded away and to be honest I can’t cum in this position after years of shagging in this position

She checked the time and we only had 2 minutes left so I suggested if I could wank onto her tits
She obliged as I was wanking on to her tits there was a knock on the door and I came in time with the knock which we found hilarious

Maxine is good I would see her again

Offline Molehill69

Which parlour is she at down south?

Offline Blake91

It’s called Massage Northamptom

Offline Molehill69

Great. Thank-you. Need to try and sort a trip over that side - definite lack of anywhere South West - Worcester/Gloucester area!

Offline anonymouse72

What name does she go under at massage Northampton? Can't see her on the schedule.

Offline Mandal0re

Nice review.

She also has a profile on AW as Maxine scarlett.  I assume she updates her location on her profile, showing as CE in Crewe at time of posting.

Sorry I’d post the AW link if I was on th PC but haven’t figured out how to on an iPad yet.  :(