Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe King’s Lynn  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

After being in the historic but chavvy town of K/L for a few days on business,I had an annoying itch to scratch and some time on my hands too. I was debating whether to visit the natural healing clinic but had a wander past and didn’t like the look of it(very seedy and filthy looking n that’s just from the outside!🤭)Anyway,fired a couple of texts off to Chloe-She IS on AW so I”m sure 1 of the mods will help me out with the appropriate link/profile (thanks in advance).I was pleasantly surprised to get a booking for 2pm the same a”noon.Decided to go for a 15min PND tbh as wasn’t sure what to expect and TOFTT😆…But boy I”m GLAD I DID!
So…Rocked up to the code she duely gave me n was a fairly discreet but small flat just set back from the town centre(intercom jobby)
THE S/P-I”d say she is the girl from the pictures all though she seems a few years older but certainly not out of shape by any means😃
THE MEET-I was let in by the old magic swinging door with oddly a hand waving to the open side of it-Bot of chit-chat and the £40 was exchanged-Quick briefing from Chloe and there was to be NO KISSING due to covid apparently (which can’t say I can blame her)Plesantries out of the way and was time for the action😆
THE PUNT ACTION-Chloe is fairly attractive with pierced nipples and her various tattoos which didn’t bother me tbh-Straight into OW n she expertly rolled the Mac on with her mouth n I was instantly rock hard due to her fantastic technique whilst admiring her soft hair and feminine neck n head bobbing too!…Onto the adequate bed and Chloe mentioned she’d like with me on top so obliged by sliding into the tighest n very neat looking shaven pussy I’ve been in for a while!😜Varied pace n thrusts followed and I grabbed her legs up round my shoulders for extra depth which I presume she enjoyed but fake or not,I was here for one thing and that was to pump her till the cows come home! I went at it like a rabbit and the view of her pierced but natural tits flapping about vertically got me over the edge and dumped an impressive load into the bag 🥵 She was in no rush me to pull out so made sure the last drop from my balls emptying I thrust back in for 3/4 more deep to the hilt final strokes which was top notch!
After both getting our breath back,a quick tidy up with wipes was had by both and I was dressed and gone after 22mins so definitely GVFM-She did mention she only does this as a causal thing as she has a good day job apparently-hence why the comms have been dicey in the past
All things considered,It was a great little punt even tho I got soaked trying to find the flat lol 😆 Once I found it I had a blast of a vn PnD and for £40 I will be back like a rat out of a drainpipe when next in the area😄Sorry for the ramble guys but in the current punting scene of West Norfolk’s she’s a HUGe
E positive from me and will be having at least 30+mins next time to get thru some more positions 🤞😁

Online GingerNuts

Struggling to find a Chloe in King's Lynn on AW. Please post her AW ID number so the links can be added and the review indexed.

Offline stevedave

Struggling to find a Chloe in King's Lynn on AW. Please post her AW ID number so the links can be added and the review indexed.

I've been hunting too, not a scooby who he is on about. Presumably a touring girl.

Online GingerNuts

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Indeed I can officially confirm that is her so thanks to SteveDave 👍