Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna.Bella, March Cambridgeshire  (Read 6473 times)

1 review(s) for Anna.Bella. (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

new_punter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In short, I saw this girl months ago and only the once.  Back then it was under a different AW profile (Anna.Belle.), which has since gone.

Not bad feedback (84 total) and a couple of interesting face pictures (now I know to be photoshopped or old) persuaded me to go outside my usual type of lady (size 10 or less).  The old profile described a size 12 frame.  The reality was more like size 14, which is how she is described on the new profile, which has more pictures which are more realistic.

Not a bad location, seemed safe enough.  Parking was in a marked bay, undercover, but not a big space and very obvious where you are.

Room untidy.  Had a supermarket style note holder bolted to a dresser, seems some customers had a habit of taking the money back  :scare:

Services offered and sampled not bad to be fair.

Paid for an hour, but got less due to another punter being booked in straight after me. 

Offline happyharry

Mmmmm.... Methinks you should have done some homework first. This girl has been discussed on this, and other forums in the past. Lots of ?  marks. I had one meet. I would never return

cockneybstrd

Mmmmm.... Methinks you should have done some homework first. This girl has been discussed on this, and other forums in the past. Lots of ?  marks. I had one meet. I would never return

Well as the OP saw her months ago (Before he joined the site) So he might not have known about the quality of her service.

By the way NewPunter are you getting done up the Gary Glitter in your avatar ??

new_punter

Well as the OP saw her months ago (Before he joined the site) So he might not have known about the quality of her service.

By the way NewPunter are you getting done up the Gary Glitter in your avatar ??

Sadly I went purely on what I could see on AW. 

I know a little better now, thanks to UKP and its members. 

Perhaps me posting the new profile links will stop someone else from falling into the trap.

Actually Sir F, looks more like shouting angrily at the TV, but it could be you are correct. 

Just a random avatar I liked.

Offline mattylondon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Paid for an hour, but got less due to another punter being booked in straight after me.
Interesting review. This girl was on my list, primarily because her rate was competitive. I'm not surprised she books people back to back, as their isn't a great deal of quality in the area.

new_punter

Interesting review. This girl was on my list, primarily because her rate was competitive. I'm not surprised she books people back to back, as their isn't a great deal of quality in the area.

If you like a larger girl she may well be VFM, seems to enjoy what she does and is quite chatty.

I'd recommend parking a street or two away, then walk to location, rather than park in the allocated space.  It is a residential area, away from town centre.

Offline mattylondon

If you like a larger girl she may well be VFM, seems to enjoy what she does and is quite chatty.

I'd recommend parking a street or two away, then walk to location, rather than park in the allocated space.  It is a residential area, away from town centre.
Thanks. I appreciate the steer and advice re the parking. I think it's always good advice for any punter to part away from their place. I don't want them or their boyfriend/husband/pimp, identifying my car thanks!

I may well give her a crack for a shorter duration booking, when I'm about.  :hi:

new_punter

Thanks. I appreciate the steer and advice re the parking. I think it's always good advice for any punter to part away from their place. I don't want them or their boyfriend/husband/pimp, identifying my car thanks!

I may well give her a crack for a shorter duration booking, when I'm about.  :hi:

Do let us know how you get on.

Simplysimon

Met with her about a year ago , was as pics on profile , and yes very chatty , delivered all that was advertised , all in all a good punt for the money .
Would rather visit her if on a budget than gamble with a Roumanian that's for sure.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:00:21 am by Simplysimon »

Offline cunnyhunt

I booked her 12-18months ago and she fucked me about saying I did not have an appointment until I forwarded her text which confirmed i had,  She will not take phone calls only text as her mind/memory cannot remember what she has booked.  I could be incorrect but a member here said that past drug use was a possible reason for this. But I do not know this for sure.

Offline mattylondon

I booked her 12-18months ago and she fucked me about saying I did not have an appointment until I forwarded her text which confirmed i had,  She will not take phone calls only text as her mind/memory cannot remember what she has booked.  I could be incorrect but a member here said that past drug use was a possible reason for this. But I do not know this for sure.
I did wonder if you'd had a pop or not?!  :D

She doesn't look like your stereotypical hard druggie, but then who can tell? She appears to have too much meat on her for that! I wonder if it's more down to her having a guy, who doesn't know what she does? I'd wouldn't say one has a lot to lose with a £30 quickie?

Offline cunnyhunt

I did wonder if you'd had a pop or not?!  :D

She doesn't look like your stereotypical hard druggie, but then who can tell? She appears to have too much meat on her for that! I wonder if it's more down to her having a guy, who doesn't know what she does? I'd wouldn't say one has a lot to lose with a £30 quickie?

She has/had a deal on her profile of make me an offer, I am sure on another thread she was cancelling bookings if she got a better offer.

I had to cover the East region for a time 1-2 years ago and there was not a lot of choice, recently I have had to cover for sickness and been back in that area but do not even bother to look anymore, my friend says there was too much family fucking in the fens. It would explain some of the profiles.

Offline mattylondon

She has/had a deal on her profile of make me an offer, I am sure on another thread she was cancelling bookings if she got a better offer.
There's always been an inbred element around the Fens, such as Ramsey, Whittlesey, Farcet and such like!  :D

Yes, that 'make me an offer' sounds an awful lot like an invitation to gazump, hence why I'd only consider a quickie with her.

Offline cunnyhunt

There's always been an inbred element around the Fens, such as Ramsey, Whittlesey, Farcet and such like!  :D

I went to a company there 2+ years ago, when they heard my accent they asked if I was an American, I said I was from Finland and they asked where I got my American accent, I said Sweden and they looked satisfied with the answer. :wacko:

Offline mattylondon

I went to a company there 2+ years ago, when they heard my accent they asked if I was an American, I said I was from Finland and they asked where I got my American accent, I said Sweden and they looked satisfied with the answer. :wacko:
:lol: It wouldn't surprise me. They're a bunch of inbred motherfuckers! Peterborough is like the Big Apple to them! I'm trying to recall if I ever punted there but I think not. I did cast my eye at the mature piece that works around the area. From Yorkshire, I think. Saw a nice one in Wisbeach once, but she's long gone.

new_punter

I had to cover the East region for a time 1-2 years ago and there was not a lot of choice, recently I have had to cover for sickness and been back in that area but do not even bother to look anymore, my friend says there was too much family fucking in the fens. It would explain some of the profiles.

You'd think with all the europeans in the area there would be some fit WGs around to service the locals.

Offline Spocks_Ears

Texted Anna Bella last week to arrange an appointment for midday 5th Jan (a late Xmas pressie/back to work commiseration!) as she won't accept e-mail bookings.
She was pretty prompt replying to say that a midday meet on 5th would be fine, but to text her the night before to confirm
Texted on the Sunday to check she was still OK and got another prompt response saying yes, still on - and I was to text her on Monday at 10 to get directions.
Come the Monday (today!) and despite three texts from 10 o'clock onwards I've not had any reply! Looking thru the feedback on AW and here I can see that this isn't totally out of character - I'm guessing she does the old Airport scam of overbooking to keep her options open. Of course there could be a totally genuine reason, but I don't think I can be arsed to find out!
Shame as I was looking forward to it - but I won't be bothering with her again

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Sod that then! March is quite some distance from Cambridge and its locality!.

Can't be doing with going all that way from 60 odd miles round trip to be blown out at the last minute..

You'd think with all the europeans in the area there would be some fit WGs around to service the locals.

You'd think so wouldn't you?..

Offline doggerdog69

Was thinking of going to her too. Can anyone remember her old aw name?  Wanted to read the article's posted here before committing. ..... :thumbsup:

Offline happyharry

Just think of it as having saved £100. She really isn't worth bothering with IMHO. See my comments higher up this thread

waldorf

Loads of bakeries in the fens

Apparently  they're all inta bread
 :crazy:

Bargains Galore

I had always equated Anna.Bella. with the likes of Cambridge's Linzie Mae. Sophisticated, clean, professional. Went to see Anna.Bella. for the first time a couple of weeks ago and was disappointed. Trashed flat, mediocre service, indifferent attitude, desperate for money. I suspect she lives in a fantasy world and is on drugs. She was friendly enough but distant, preferring to spend time finishing her nail cleaning than servicing the client once the money had been passed over. There had been reports of her quitting a few years ago. Perhaps she should have. If you visit, park elsewhere as reported in forum and walk to flat.

Offline happyharry

If you've read this thread then why on earth did you visit her. Doh

Bargains Galore

She was still on list of things to do.  :rolleyes:

Davido0007

Despite reading this thread, I am going to see her tomorrow. Will leave a review too.

Offline Baconbasher

Had the misfortune of visiting this girl ! She's just awful ,the flat is filthy she stinks . I left very soon into it

goerge37

Saw this WG about a year ago.    Called  yes she was free.  then she  texted back  could I pick up some condoms on my way please.   WTF ?    I texed back saying I only wanted Cim.       when I got there and parked   found her flat  knocked and she came to the door Nude   nice body  but  was very sweaty
as painting her hall way  bathroom a  mess  not very clean.   she did admit  she was a ex drug user  so did not go back   I did feel she was clock watching

asked her to slow down on a  suck/wank    she did for a moment  then went back hard at it.     blew my load  then up dressed and out
 :dash:

Offline Mikepboro

Saw this WG about a year ago.    Called  yes she was free.  then she  texted back  could I pick up some condoms on my way please.   WTF ?   
 :dash:

I got asked to take a pint of milk and donuts because she couldn't get out shopping. And her flat was a tip