Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sonya - Birmingham  (Read 2188 times)

19 review(s) for Sexy Sonya. (16 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
60 review(s) for sexy thai maya (48 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by RogerBoner]

Offline Punter S Thompson

External Link/Members Only

A few weeks ago I saw a Thai in Birmingham that I did review (Meena Hot.)
She was great and have since been back for more. At the end of this second visit she mentioned the other Thai that she shared her apartment with and told me I'd like her too. So, after checking a few reviews I found myself heading on over.

COMMS
All done through texts and got a very welcoming response in no time and booked ½ an hour for later that day at £70.

Most of you probably know this place by now. Apartment block just outside centre near the canal. Ring her when you get there and get given the apartment number to be buzzed straight in.

SONYA
She tells me she's the same age as Meena. And while she's not quite as youthful looking as her, she certainly looks good for her age (42).
I'm starting to think that Thai women actually do look their age and it's the women over here in the west that just look shit for their age. Body is also pretty good for her age. Small, thin and reasonably attractive. Decent handful of surprisingly firm tits, fully shaven and perfect hygiene.
Not the best ass I've seen and a very slight belly. But not too bad at all really.

THE CARNAL KNOWLEDGE
After a scrubbing my back wheels in the shower she came over to me as I sat on the edge of the bed. Straight in for some DFK as i stripped her. Nice big mirror behind her that i used to open her cheeks for a good look.
Some great OWO followed. A bit of deep throat and great tongue action all over my cock balls and arse.  The rimming was fucking ace. Normally takes me an age to cum but could feel it happening so bagged up and fucked her in mish before it was too late. I swear I was only at it for 5 mins before she pulled it out and started shoving it up her arse. A lot tighter than I was expecting, and boy did I fucking nail her.
After cumming in the bag I carried on and came again a few minutes later!
That never happens. Well, not for a long time anyway.

Another great punt with a Thai. Her and her mate Meena are both outstanding and are both older than what I would  normally go for.
I had such a whale of a time I half expected Japanese fishermen to turn up and lob harpoons at me in the name of "research."
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PunterNumber69

Thanks for the review.

What are her boobs like?

Offline Shplurgh

Is it her from the photos? Tried booking her before and ended up with Maya (flower tattoo) which was still great. I'd like to try Sonya though.

Thanks for the review.

What are her boobs like?
Probably a large B cup or small C.
For a woman in her 40's they were surprisingly full. Nice big dark nipples too.

Is it her from the photos? Tried booking her before and ended up with Maya (flower tattoo) which was still great. I'd like to try Sonya though.
Was the flower tattoo on her stomach?
Pretty sure the one I saw had that.

Offline Shplurgh

Yeah it is, red rose on her stomach

Yeah it is, red rose on her stomach
That's definitely the same one then.