Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sashathai2019 - Swindon  (Read 1953 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5403283) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline samson02

Thanks to all her previous reviewers

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Called on the day, no reply.  Minutes later got a text asking what time I wanted.  Everything subsequently done by text.

Flat: Ground floor newish flat in a small block at the end of a cul-de-sac in  Swindon.  Flat is a small, one bedder in fair condition.  Did not see the bathroom.

Sasha:  As per previous reviewers she is very small.  To compensate for knocking a few years off her age (I'd say late 40s maybe even early 50s), she's added a few to her height (I'd say under 5 ft.).  Definitely her pictures on the website although they are several years old.  But she's not unattractive if slightly saggy here and there and a bit of a tummy as previously noted.  Lovely soft skin, thick oriental hair.

Damage: As per AW £130 for 1 hour.

She's a woman of few words - in English anyway.  It was a bit like having a haircut.  No false jolity, no insincere flattery.  Slightly tired white slip came off, helped me undress and she was down on her knees.  Good OWO followed by CIM, took it all and kept me in her mouth after the event.  Spat the results into a bin.  "Want massage" came one of the few bits of communication.  The massage was a good attempt at a professional Thai massage by someone who clearly hasn't been trained.  Turned me over and went to work on round 2 again with her mouth.  Thought about getting a CG from her but she was doing a good enough job so went with the flow and the second CIM pop arrived without too much trouble. Again the same spit in the bin routine. "Want more massage?" to fill up the remaining time.  So we went for a little longer before she said time was up.  Helped me get dressed which I always find a bit weird but quite like.  I was out of the flat 56 minutes after arriving.

All in all she did what was expected and was very business like about the whole transaction - and a transaction is what it felt like.  But that was why I was there so all in all a positive.

I think she's probably slightly over-priced.  If she was £100 for an hour she'd be good vfm and I'd probably go back.  As it is, I'll probably look elsewhere.