Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady - Wandsworth  (Read 3263 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline iamakel

External Link/Members Only

Few weeks ago, a good punt.

Not bad and about 10 mins away from the station close to a main road. In a block that looks safe enough but did get a thuggish guy ask me for the time around the corner. Reckon it’s mostly safe having said that. Few rooms in the flat but don’t think anyone else was in. Nice bathroom and shower.

WG:
Curvy lady who is very smiley and sweet. Averageish height and the body is very nice to hold onto with shapely hips and thighs. She was very attentive and would follow my lead nicely. Face is pretty and shows her age but have to say looks great considering. Really clean and fresh too.

Service:
Very good if you like a sensual punt. A lot of DFK and OWO. GFE oriented with lots of little moans and kisses everywhere. Took it very well in a few positions for 2 pops. Note: I found the OWO to be toothy at times but mostly it was fine. She was extremely easy to talk to between/after rounds and seems intelligent.

Overall I’m glad I visited and would recommend if you’re into shapely ladies on the mature side providing very good GFE.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for reminding me I need to dabble with this veteran   :drinks:

She never seems to be available when I'm in the area. 

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for reminding me I need to dabble with this veteran   :drinks:

I've been thinking this for years. She's not getting any younger...

Offline JPin

Thanks for reminding me I need to dabble with this veteran   :drinks:

She was my first regular, when I was working locally. Always had fun with her, some proper sweaty summertime romps. Haha, good memories.