Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When you Just have to know  (Read 1910 times)

Jim Panzee

Finding myself in the scenario where seemingly I have a nice bit of crumpet lined up but she's got mixed reviews and I just have to know for myself so I'm going ahead with it.  Spirit of Columbus and all that.

No doubt I will be looking at myself in my rear view mirror calling myself a Cunt after the fact.

Jay-Jay

Aye been there myself often enough. The girl looks like your type and without any reviews you would probably give it a go. Still,you read mixed reviews and think,I can chance it. Sometimes it works,sometimes not. I too have "cunted" myself afterwards.

Jay

yorkshire123

Finding myself in the scenario where seemingly I have a nice bit of crumpet lined up but she's got mixed reviews and I just have to know for myself so I'm going ahead with it.  Spirit of Columbus and all that.

No doubt I will be looking at myself in my rear view mirror calling myself a Cunt after the fact.

Mixed reviews on here or %%% or both?
If they are positive on PN but negative on here i know which one i would take notice of.

Good luck lets hope its a post punt buzz & not a self proclaimed cunt punt.

Offline CBPaul

Offline J_H

If they are positive on PN but negative on here i know which one i would take notice of.

I think you have invented a new punting term there, Yorky - the dreaded 'cunt punt'!

Online Lamnguin

I think you have invented a new punting term there, Yorky - the dreaded 'cunt punt'!

I thought that was the whole point of it all???

Jim Panzee

She dosent have any FB here.

I would link her profile but I made some disparaging remarks (which are true I might add) about another SP in another thread and my spidey senses are telling me that she's not a happy bunny and that she's trying to work out who the fuck I am so is going to cross reference me against other SP's I see. :P

I know she Lurks here. :lol:

Call me Paranoid but I am new to the game and thought of being stalked feels a bit creepy and disturbing.

DaveMugabe

new_punter

I would link her profile but I made some disparaging remarks (which are true I might add) about another SP in another thread and my spidey senses are telling me that she's not a happy bunny and that she's trying to work out who the fuck I am so is going to cross reference me against other SP's I see. :P

Call me Paranoid but I am new to the game and thought of being stalked feels a bit creepy and disturbing.

Perhaps PM a link to those members who are interested.

Jim Panzee

I cant as I"m new and I dont think I'm trusted yet.

Offline smiths

Unless you have given personal information about yourself how can a WG or her pimp stalk you. If everyone took your view no one would post anything negative in case the WG or her pimp get the hump. And that of course would suit bad WGs.

Up to you what you post but this just gives the upper hand to bad WGs as i see it. You think one has got the hump so you clam up straight away.

Jim Panzee

Unless you have given personal information about yourself how can a WG or her pimp stalk you. If everyone took your view no one would post anything negative in case the WG or her pimp get the hump. And that of course would suit bad WGs.

Up to you what you post but this just gives the upper hand to bad WGs as i see it. You think one has got the hump so you clam up straight away.

You're right just feel a little paranoid that's all.

Need to get a grip I suppose.

SirFrank

If the meet happens post a review

vorian

Totally agree here with Smiths. Particularly when the OP is talking about Chloe Kisses.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 08:11:07 pm by vorian »

Offline itk

Nothing worse than that feeling after a shit punt , after all the build up. Constantly think afterwards that's it for me, only to peruse UKP and AW the following day. Addiction is a bad thing

SirFrank

I personally won't give a WG the benefit of the doubt if she has very mixed reviews, particularly if the reviews are from punters who I trust. Simply not worth the risk for me regardless of how hot she is. I don't want anything enough that I'd be prepared to run the risk of being fucked over and having my time wasted or having a shit punt

markw

Don't use the same name on AW and on here, then it will be harder for people to match up comments on various sites.

Jim Panzee

Nothing worse than that feeling after a shit punt , after all the build up. Constantly think afterwards that's it for me, only to peruse UKP and AW the following day. Addiction is a bad thing

Aye, I think it's the utter definition of the word Mug, or being taken for one. Stood there having your cock sucked by something that looks like a Hill Billy's wet dream and to add insult to injury you're actually paying for the privilege!

I call it Wife Justice as the thought always creeps in my mind on such occasions that if the Mrs could see me now she'd be laughing her tits off.