Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Thai 1 Neath  (Read 3701 times)

29 review(s) for young thai 1 (11 positive, 12 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline shadow6969

External Link/Members Only

Text to confirm availability short notice.
Spoke on phone as to requirements she likes to know before you turn up.
Aranged a tie and tease session with owo and covered sex.
The deed. Phoned to say had arrived door was open shoes off and up stairs to room.
Wonga sorted undressed whole she stashed the cash me naked she tied my wrists to the headboard and ankles to the foot board then she stripped off completely naked and started to caress my chest legs hair draping over my cock all the time stayed inches from my face and hands with her tits nice handful size nearly got them nipples in my mouth as I squirmed about she rode my leg with her bare pussy what seamed like for ever as my SAP was rising she handled my cock and balls and slid around just enough for me to suck her tit lovely soft and responsive to a nibble then she slid between my spread legs and teased my cock with her tongue and proceeded to suck lick wank my old boy my legs were trembling on with the jacket and she's riding the fuck out of him omg nearly there ask her to finish me off with her hand off with the rubber she's on the side of me tugging away and stroking my balls and licking my nipples manage to slip one hand free and with stroking her pussy lips no fingers I'm Cummings like an express train.
£70 for30mins +£20 for owo no extra for tie and tease. She's here till Friday then no return till after Christmas.
Will Def be doing this again after Xmas.

Offline clevertrevor

Tried to read that 4 times.   I give in

Offline GingerNuts

Offline joninbristol

Tried to read that 4 times.   I give in
He got Thai'd up.
And nipples.
Lots of nipples...

Seriously though, thanks for the review Shadow - she sounds like a lot of fun, even without any punctuation !
Shame she's only here for a short period (if you'll excuse the pun).

:hi:

« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 09:54:39 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Cardiffguy

Saw her a few years back.. bloody awful. I'd 100% avoid. £90 for 30 for her no way.. I wouldn't for £20.

Offline SALIBA

Saw her a few years back.. bloody awful. I'd 100% avoid. £90 for 30 for her no way.. I wouldn't for £20.
~

Yeah she's had quite a few bad reviews on here

Offline welshpunter17

I really like the look of her but as others above have said, the majority neutral...

Offline clevertrevor

I saw her and reviewed a while ago.  No way I'd return

Offline Punting_Mad

Now I'm confused.. bad reviews on here has her down as a NoNo.. suddenly a stonking review, perfect service.. even without the punctuations..

Offline pgpgpgpg

Definitely marmite :)

I saw her in Berkshire about 7 years ago when she was '23'. She is 25 now.

She was good fun and provided good service but given she was actually way older than 23 back then I didn't return.

Offline joninbristol

Now I'm confused.. bad reviews on here has her down as a NoNo.. suddenly a stonking review, perfect service.. even without the punctuations..
Yeah, to be fair to shadow, (and I'm not accusing you of doubting his reviews P_M), he's reviewed in the same area since 2016, mostly positive with a neutral and a negative. Maybe a bit fluffy (which I've read here can be an occupational hazard in south Wales :lol: !), but at least it's balanced.

May be she's realised she needs the cash and needs to up her game post pandemic.
Or perhaps the break has done her good and with it has come a change of attitude/service.
Who knows ? :unknown:

All that said.....I'm sure I've seen that first photo in her profile on another profile somewhere in the south west, and within the last 18 months. Maybe it was her in a different location? Will post back if I can find it.

And yes, I'd judge that even for a Thai she looks older than 25 - maybe early to mid 30s?
:hi:

« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 04:34:31 pm by joninbristol »