Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Neve - Walsall  (Read 1912 times)

14 review(s) for Neve (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The_Jackal

External Link/Members Only

€170 1 hour

Made initial comms through text and arranged a meet for the following day. On the day of the meet was sent address and instructions on location.  All straight forward

Arrived at the flat and made my way in as the door was left open. Neve was just wearing her civvie  clothes as I imagine she had just arrived herself.  Initial impression was that she had a slutty milf look with a tight body but facially looked older than I thought she would but still decent looking  just not as hot as I thought she would.

Had a quick shower and I when I got into the room Neve had changed into some nice lingerie. Started with some DFK then she went onto OWO. This was enjoyable but it was just stop/start as she kept on talking about random crap.  At this point I took control and gave her a good face fucking, shot my load in her mouth and she swallowed the lot  ;)
We had a chat in-between rounds, she probably would have kept on talking till the hour was up (not time wasting just really chatty) if I hadn't initiated round 2. Stood up and gave her another face fucking, on with the condom, fucked in multiple positions till I filled the bag in mish.

Was pondering whether to give this a positive or not but I think at that price she massively overpriced and doesn't represent VFM. Her service was decent but I've had better in terms of PSE. If she was around the 130/140 mark I'd consider a return but not at her current price.

Offline markbyzarre

Is her current place still walking distance from Walsall town centre?  Her old place was in a great location for me and I saw her there many times over the last few years.

Offline The_Jackal

Not that familiar with Walsall so couldn't tell if you it was walking distance from town centre

Offline Punterperson1971

Is her current place still walking distance from Walsall town centre?  Her old place was in a great location for me and I saw her there many times over the last few years.
Yet no reviews in 4 years on here,op good review saw her many times in her old place was a good fuck then but think she’s gone down hill a little since then.

Offline markbyzarre

This review sounds a little more encouraging than the last one.  Like you say punterperson, she's been a great fuck every time in the past. I was seeing her right up until Covid, and I'm really missing my monthly sessions with her...

Offline Punterperson1971

This review sounds a little more encouraging than the last one.  Like you say punterperson, she's been a great fuck every time in the past. I was seeing her right up until Covid, and I'm really missing my monthly sessions with her...
hmmmm ok,so you’ve not punted since Covid started and you never thought of putting a review of ANY wg’s you’ve seen in the time you’ve been on here
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 09:12:11 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline pbrown355

Offline Topazman

Ignore the bullies, they themselves were probably bullied as children and have low self-esteem.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Punterperson1971

Ignore the bullies, they themselves were probably bullied as children and have low self-esteem.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
What are you on about he has been here for 4 years and fuck all from him really,this site is about contributing if it wasn’t for the majority of everyone here it wouldn’t exist
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 10:12:38 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline pbrown355

Who's bullying anyone? It's a punting forum, you're supposed to review. If in doubt have a look at the rules. Didn't think it was rude or agressive. Calling someone out for not following the rules is a strange definition of bullying.

Offline pbrown355

PP1971 calls him a leech and lazy. Still not rude, just accurate.

Offline Mutantlarry

I’m surprised she’s still about. I thought she had announced her retirement a few years back.

I got in touch with her once, but didn’t really like her attitude over the phone so never actually made a date. Sounds like I’ve not missed out on much. Seems to be another case where 100s of positives on aw don’t really match up with here.

Offline Punterperson1971

PP1971 calls him a leech and lazy. Still not rude, just accurate.
Thanks mate

Offline italione

Never had a bad time with Neve, however you can push her down to 150. Just say it's all you've got
Banned reason: No reviews in over 7 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline alabama1

Never had a bad time with Neve, however you can push her down to 150. Just say it's all you've got

Fucking hell, another one ! 7 YEARS :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Punterperson1971

7.5 years on here and no review and no shame in saying they’ve punted and not shared incredible !! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Must be the turn in weather bringing the leeches out in force
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 01:38:28 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline pbrown355

I reckon Italione only posted to wind us up. Nobody could be that big a xxxxxxxxxx otherwise. Still trying not to be rude or bully anyone!

Offline shed

7.5 years on here and no review and no shame in saying they’ve punted and not shared incredible !! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Must be the turn in weather bringing the leeches out in force

If they have made no contributions in over 7 years why are they still allowed to be a member  :unknown:

Offline alabama1

If enough members click on the "Report to moderator" button, then something might get done. :hi:

Offline punter4044

If enough members click on the "Report to moderator" button, then something might get done. :hi:
good ldea just done it :lol: :D

Offline pbrown355

Never reported a post before. Just done with this one.

Offline Punterperson1971

And he’s gone thanks to admin
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 10:38:54 pm by Punterperson1971 »