Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mika43 - Heaton Park area, Manchester  (Read 3310 times)

9 review(s) for Mika41 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline PaulRuff

External Link/Members Only

Saw Mika in the last couple of months at her place for an hour's incall - £120.

Comms were OK, as others have previously noted she's a bit scatty but it wasn't too hard to arrange the booking as she's pretty prompt with her replies.  Initial contact was via AW messages then onto texting and a couple of calls too (calls are at her insistence) and the booking was agreed.

Her location is very easy to find, she's a bit paranoid about folk parking near her house so bear that in mind if you're not one for walking...

House is very nice, clean and tidy as was Mika herself when I arrived in the early afternoon.  Now, have to say I was slightly disappointed at her physical appearance - she claims to be a gym bunny but I have to say if she is at the gym as often as she claims she needs to work herself a little harder...AW pics are definitely on the flattering side.  Nice tits though so I made a start on them once the cash had been handed over, and after that there was plenty of DFK, OWO, RO and sex in multiple positions (covered obviously) as the hour progressed.

The punt itself wasn't particularly memorable - sure I blew my load down her throat twice in the time I was there and she's a passionate kisser too but the sex itself was a little underwhelming, it was pretty early in the day for her too (she normally starts working around 1pm or 2pm) so don't think tiredness would have been an issue.  By her own admission she's been doing this since 2012 and dips in & out of it...think she may need to take a bit of time out myself and come back with more energy.  Boy can she talk however, I like a chat myself but her patter is a trifle excessive.

I did have hopes of her perhaps becoming a regular but to be honest I don't think I'll be back anytime soon, it was a fairly solid punt and £120 is about right - any more than that and she'd be verging into a poor VFM punt all things considered.

Online Bustydusty

Thanks she’s been on and off my hl for ages - still undecided tho!

Offline PaulRuff

I was the same, she is a bit hit & miss so it'll be pot luck as to your experience if you do see her!

Offline samneil15

Don't do it Dusty. Well known barebacker and crack head.

Offline Kool Keef

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Saw Mika in the last couple of months at her place for an hour's incall - £120.

Comms were OK, as others have previously noted she's a bit scatty but it wasn't too hard to arrange the booking as she's pretty prompt with her replies.  Initial contact was via AW messages then onto texting and a couple of calls too (calls are at her insistence) and the booking was agreed.

Her location is very easy to find, she's a bit paranoid about folk parking near her house so bear that in mind if you're not one for walking...

House is very nice, clean and tidy as was Mika herself when I arrived in the early afternoon.  Now, have to say I was slightly disappointed at her physical appearance - she claims to be a gym bunny but I have to say if she is at the gym as often as she claims she needs to work herself a little harder...AW pics are definitely on the flattering side.  Nice tits though so I made a start on them once the cash had been handed over, and after that there was plenty of DFK, OWO, RO and sex in multiple positions (covered obviously) as the hour progressed.

The punt itself wasn't particularly memorable - sure I blew my load down her throat twice in the time I was there and she's a passionate kisser too but the sex itself was a little underwhelming, it was pretty early in the day for her too (she normally starts working around 1pm or 2pm) so don't think tiredness would have been an issue.  By her own admission she's been doing this since 2012 and dips in & out of it...think she may need to take a bit of time out myself and come back with more energy.  Boy can she talk however, I like a chat myself but her patter is a trifle excessive.

I did have hopes of her perhaps becoming a regular but to be honest I don't think I'll be back anytime soon, it was a fairly solid punt and £120 is about right - any more than that and she'd be verging into a poor VFM punt all things considered.

Thanks for the review, her arse looks nice & juicy on some pics, was it like that in reality?

Offline PaulRuff

Thanks for the review, her arse looks nice & juicy on some pics, was it like that in reality?

Her arse is a fair old size and it's something she's proud of, I was a bit 'meh' about her arse - seen & nailed better.

Offline PaulRuff

Don't do it Dusty. Well known barebacker and crack head.

She scrubs up well for a crackhead if that's the case, no hint of BB either but I'm fully aware of the fact ALL working girls are fucking someone without protection...I'm not that naive.

Online Bustydusty

Offline Kool Keef

Her arse is a fair old size and it's something she's proud of, I was a bit 'meh' about her arse - seen & nailed better.

Cheers, ive never seen her but had her down as being more Moston way, so she's near Heaton Park?

Offline PaulRuff

Cheers, ive never seen her but had her down as being more Moston way, so she's near Heaton Park?

Almost opposite Blackley cemetery, just off J19 of the M60.

Offline Kool Keef

Offline Woblybobsdog

Spoke to her once on the phone.
Said she didnt see men with beards , so that was that

Offline how2

Spoke to her once on the phone.
Said she didnt see men with beards , so that was that

Shave it off
Banned reason: How Not 2 Contribute - Rule 27 no worthy contributions since 2015
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline PaulRuff

Aye she doesn't like hair, told her I was trimmed down below rather than clean shaven both in a message AND over the phone but she still expressed surprise when I got undressed and commented in a slightly negative way... didn't stop her trying to swallow my cock & balls however once we got down to business.