Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: York recommendations  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Neo69

Hi,

I’m passing through York in a week or so and hoping to punt. It will be my first punt for almost a year. I will be centrally based and looking for an incall. OWO is a must. 100£ for 30 mins is my limit. Any recommendations from locals?

Thanks.

Offline Pinkshrimp

Lola has an extensive likes list and does OWO. I haven't seen her myself but she has good reviews here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Zebedee70

Offline stevedave

Offline als468

Seen Lola myself, and reviewed on here - quite some time ago. If you like a bigger lady - maybe of interest ?

Offline CityTillIDie

Hi

MissKinkyCaitlin66 is a very strong recommendation

External Link/Members Only

Don’t be put off by the goth visuals - if indeed that’s not your thing - she is lovely. I’m Not saying that many goths aren’t lovely, lol. As I recently mentioned on another thread, she is intelligent, friendly, has THE biggest smile, kisses wonderfully and provides a superb service. Finances during the COVID-19 era have made me cautious with my money, or I would have visited regularly.

Shame about Blonde Beauty being outed as a barebacker, as she is very sexy. Again, the fees had prevented a return as I have enjoyed the occasional £60 or £70 half hour in the past 18 months, with other providers, as well as a great SA arrangement. Now she is a proven BB, I obviously will not see her again.  :vomit:

:hi:

CTID
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 07:16:24 am by CityTillIDie »

Offline Zebedee70

Many apologies re blonde beauty, sorry, didn’t realise she was a bb.