Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Barbie - Cardiff Bay  (Read 2310 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline welshpunter17

Getting this done before I forget the details. Well reviewed on here, glad I put her numbers in here and ignored the registration date and lack of reviews on aw.

Fancied a Thai rub down and an anal sesh, couldn't make my mind up what to go for and then I noticed Thai Barbies profile, which ticked both boxes!

Paid for Half hour £70 + £30 Anal
Location - Near ASDA within the labyrinth of apartments, plenty of parking around the streets

Comms were great, text when I finished work with a time for the meet, confirmed quickly and off I went home to get showered and whatnot before setting off.

Arrived early, popped into the shops to kill some time, then got a message saying she was ready and I could come before my agreed time.

Got to the apartment, she opened the door wearing a sexy black one piece type thing. Pretty girl, very jolly, quite excitable and talkative, she was instantly groping before I could even say how long and hand over the cash. The pics are accurate (albeit a few years old), but she's put on a bit of weight. Not a problem though her proportions were really nice and I like em a bit thicker! Age, I would say is accurate? I can't tell with Thai girls at all, seen some who are 25 and look 25, others nearly 50 who look 25  :unknown:

Started with a massage and oil, one tick off the box there, quite firm which was nice, back only. Assume if I was longer would have been front and longer too.

Rolled over and she kissed all over, neck, nips and worked down to cock before licking and sucking my balls before a really good BJ (owo), tongue flicking away at my bellend almost the whole time.

On with the mac, squatted over me and into her pussy I went, very tight with a great feel too. That happened for a few minutes before she asked me to fuck her ass (YES!). Told me she'd only be able to take half of me, then in the same position she guided me in before sitting down balls deep and bouncing up and down.

Flipped around into doggy and put it straight back into her ass, pumped away like that until I came.

She cleaned me up, cuddled and chatted for a few minutes before I was on my way.

Conclusion, ace  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vivastreet linksk dont last long but adding anyway as pics are more accurate

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 09:21:11 pm by welshpunter17 »

Offline clevertrevor

Saw her myself earlier as well, sure I've seen her before at same place but she said not.
Can add that she's a good looking girl/great body alough she thinks she's fat (she's not). Neither does she have the usual fake tits.
There's been a bit of an invasion of touring Thais lately and my first question is always "do you charge extra for anything).  When I get the answer of "owo £20 extra then they've lost my custom immediately.
That takes it to £90/half hour which is price range of the best girls in Cardiff.

Offline SALIBA

oh wow, she got a great ass on that vivastreet ad, is it true to life? I might end up taking a trip to cardiff at this rate.

Offline PMAC123

Oh wow! Know who I’m seeing next!

Offline walshy101

was she shaved or trimmed and what was french kissing like with her

Offline welshpunter17

was she shaved or trimmed and what was french kissing like with her

Shaved and urged me to feel how smooth she was
Dfk wasn't passionate, short lived, tongue in deep sloshed around quickly, I don't like dfk anyway so no big deal