Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxSuperSexyLexixx - Near Victoria, Manchester  (Read 2892 times)

7 review(s) for xxSuperSexyLexixx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nsa_fun_87

External Link/Members Only

Incall, 30 mins, £90

This is an overwhelming positive, after a few bang average ones and disappointments from Piccadilly Selecta (no one there is worth seeing apart from Millie imo) I decided to focus on the aw hotlist and hopefully get a quality punt.

Comms were easy, text the number on the profile got a response and arranged a booking for same day. The location was a decent block of flats about 10 mims walk from Victoria. If anyone met Sienna Kink, its the same place.

Lexi's age seems accurate maybe a few years older but she is in great shape and her body is amazing. I definitely wasnt disappointed and this is more what i expected from Zoe or Abbie. Facially attractive, toned body, peachy bum. The only slight downside is her fake tits are a bit hard.

Quick shower when i arrived and Lexi was waiting for me when i finished and we got straight down to business. Lexi started off with a blowjob with great technique, nice and slow and honestly could have stayed like that gor the whole time. I dont usually eat girls out but lexi suggested 69 and i thought why not, she seemed clean and is very fit. Pussy was fucking delicious and no odour so i was a happy lad. Sex in cowgirl (probs the best position), missionary and doggy. We finished off with a blowjob and cim, Lexi quickly went to spit it out but that was fine. Quick chat after and i was on my way. I didnt feel rushed at all, Lexi was friendly and i will definitely return.

So definitely a positive although slightly expensive at 90 for 30 mins. I like to book 30 mins for 1st meeting but i wish i booked an hour so if anyone does book id suggest 1hr for 150. Dfk, owo, cim and spent around 40 mins there in total. Happy days!

Online Moby Dick

:thumbsup:
A reliable WG from the SandysSuperTarts Stable (albeit at inflated prices)
Shame she no longer does duos with Ms Kink.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 09:56:57 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline rizzy00

Shame she no longer does A+

Was a an absolute cracker back at Sandys

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Lexi became my go to at Sandys. She is very fit and a really lovely person and very easy to talk to.
Her location is not the easiest for me so I haven't visited her. In todays market for the quality of her looks and service £90 for 30 mins is decent value. Treat her well.

Online Moby Dick

Lexi became my go to at Sandys. She is very fit and a really lovely person and very easy to talk to.
Her location is not the easiest for me so I haven't visited her. In todays market for the quality of her looks and service £90 for 30 mins is decent value. Treat her well.

Do you think this is Adultworks?
You’ll be telling her to put up her price next.  FFS :dash:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 08:58:49 am by Moby Dick »

Offline nsa_fun_87

I wouldnt say £90 for half an hour is "decent value". While the service was excellent, the 30 min price is on the higher end. 70 quid would be decent value

Offline redtill

Saw Lexi many years ago in a 2 girl with the gorgeous
Suzy.... remember she had tits like torpedo ‘s

Offline Diamond Dave 2

I wouldnt say £90 for half an hour is "decent value". While the service was excellent, the 30 min price is on the higher end. 70 quid would be decent value
£70 would be excellent value.
At £90 compared to many others in todays market with her looks and service is decent value.

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Do you think this is Adultworks?
You’ll be telling her to put up her price next.  FFS :dash:
I thought it was a forum to share views. I've met Lexi a number of times and has always come across as a friendly person not from the typical WG mould.
I never mentioned putting prices up. Sorry to have offended you Moby.

Online Wignallsway

I agree with diamond Dave she is one of the best out there, she knows how to please and is still one of the best around.

Offline cheshirelad

Looks stunning. On my hit list