Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AW - Eliza Fitness - Very satisfactory - Manchester  (Read 1800 times)

34 review(s) for Eliza Fitness (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bops909

1 hour £130

All the recent attention to Eliza got me thinking I hadn’t seen her for a while and it was about time I enjoyed the pleasures of her company again.

We’ve all seen the things reported recently so, to help save fellow UKP members from missing out in future,  maybe it’s helpful if I go into detail on how I went about my booking and the outcome?

Spoiler alert – it’s a positive yet  things don’t go to plan.

1)   2-3 days in advance I made a text enquiry
2)   Once booking agreed I confirm with AW booking. (I’ve seen Eliza before so I skipped this step)
3)   Morning of booking I text to confirm I am attending and check she’s still OK for the time we’d agreed. She was.
4)   On setting off text to say “On my way”.
5)   On arrival (on time), have a quick swish-swash and spit with mouthwash and  text to say “parking up”

Here’s the first time where things didn’t go to plan…. 

I hadn’t been able to get cash on my way as the cash machine I usually use was out of action.
I hadn’t allowed time for this so I had to text Eliza to explain.
Finding another cash machine at short notice was going to make me late for the start time by I estimated, at least 5 minutes.
I said this and apologised to her.

No drama. She texted back with location of the nearest cash machine. No problem. It was nearby.

6)   Got cash. Texted to say “Got cash”

Now I learned a lesson here – make sure you have the cash before you set off.
If that cash machine hadn’t been working I’d have been running  to the next one.
As the Navy SEALS say “Two is one, and one is none”.

7)   Arrived at location.

Again here things didn’t go to plan.

A group of likely lads were coming out and one of them held the door for me. I could hardly refuse to go in – they were looking daggers at me, and they was bigger than me.
 So I went in and turned towards the mailboxes and texted that I was "inside".
Got a favourable  reply instantly.
Again no drama. I could also have phoned to say the same without it being indiscreet.

8)   Got in lift alone.

Lift doors closed then reopened. Someone approached the lift but seeing lift was occupied let me close the doors and travel up alone.

9)   Arrived at floor. Got out of lift

10)   I could hear the door unlocking as I went towards it. Didn’t need to knock, just walked in, because Eliza knew I was coming and was waiting for me.

I’d booked ahead, I’d confirmed on the day, I had been keeping the WG updated and I was upfront about any deviations from the expected course of events and, as you’ll have noticed; there was no drama.

I didn’t turn up late without letting the WG know what was happening, I didn’t overlook any instructions I’d been given, I didn’t do anything unannounced and I was generally communicative and organised (except for the cash!) .

To be fair, this is my normal procedure with any WG. I would do this with anybody.

So far, all good. On to the date.

As I’d been handling cash and dashing about so I felt a shower was in order.
As has been noted by others, Eliza keeps her place in immaculate condition. The bathroom was literally spotless and dry everywhere, and there was a stack of fresh clean towels and a choice of  shower gels. And in  the bedroom, fresh bedding, tidy, no dust or mess anywhere.

Eliza keeps herself in immaculate condition too! Firm toned body, flat stomach, tanned. Fresh and clean.

She met me wearing a turquoise  bra and garter set under a white silk robe.
We kissed and she rubbed her body up and down mine. Instant boner. She giggled and let me fumble to undo her bra and garter and slide her thong off over her shoes.
She keeps herself in magnificent shape and my blancmange body is a sad contrast. I must get back in the gym!
Anyway Eliza sat me on the edge of the bed, knelt down and popped a condom on me for some enthusiastic and deep oral, snorting a little as she took me deep into her mouth.

She got up. Turned around, gripped my thighs and sat herself down on my cock for some RCG. This gave me a fabulous view of her toned and curvy body going up and down on me, with her cute butt hole winking at me.
What to do with my hands? I couldn’t get the angle for a slap on the bum but I could fondle her and squeeze her hips and Eliza told me she liked this and I was happy too.
I reached around and played with her clit and she lent back to give me better access. This brought her neck within kissing distance – and I know this is something she likes and it soon had her moaning and breathing heavily.

We changed position so I was on my back and Eliza got on me for some CG. This is one of the things I really like about her;  she always puts a shift in and today was no exception.
After a while I lay with my knees up and encouraged Eliza to lean back so I could play with her clit some more.
This was great. Eliza has a tremendous physique and my view was fabulous.
I had a Brazilian beauty grinding away on my cock. I was balls deep inside her and she was almost slow dancing on me, giving me some wonderful memories to enjoy again  later. I wanted to fondle her wonderful boobs so I encouraged her to play with her clit and she was happy to do this, teasing me, smiling down at me and talking dirty.

I’d been hard before but this really did it for me and brought things to a very satisfactory conclusion.

So, to sum up.

No drama booking, immaculate apartment, immaculate WG, £130 the hour and fresh and enthusiastic in bed.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Thelatitude0

Happy to hear Eliza is still providing a High quality service.

You just reminded me I need to see her again.

:angelgirl:

Offline bops909

Happy to hear Eliza is still providing a High quality service.

You just reminded me I need to see her again.

:angelgirl:

Thanks TheLatitude0  :hi: